SMB Vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind of where I'm at. I'd say I was 80% vegan. Although I had a massive f***ing Full English the other day which was lerrrsh.

That reminds me of a Student Grant strip in Viz where he's waffling on about being a vegetarian, apart from fish. And chicken.

Bring yer own pans anarl, not having any of that death touch my pots.

Are you allowed to use gas to cook? Seen as you're essentially burning the corpses of dead animals.

That reminds me of a Student Grant strip in Viz where he's waffling on about being a vegetarian, apart from fish. And chicken.

Are you allowed to use gas to cook? Seen as you're essentially burning the corpses of dead animals.

We only burn naturally fallen foliage to affect the natural eco-system as little as possible. Fossils have feelings too.

We have a vegan lass in work and she was talking one of the girls about changing to a vegan diet. The girl said she'd couldn't do it because she likes meat. The vegan snaps back "Well, would you be prepared to kill an animal and slaughter it?"
She replied "Nay, I'll get it from the butcher's normally.":lol:

My sister is one of them vegetarians who eats fish. f***ing retarded. She brought vege pigs in blankets to xmas lunch. One, I absolutely don't see the point and two, they were properly horrid.

We only burn naturally fallen foliage to affect the natural eco-system as little as possible. Fossils have feelings too.

Reminds me of a job i done a few years back at a hippy climate camp protesting about fracking. I spoke to one of them and asked if having his camp fire was hypocritical seeing as it was damaging the planet in the same way fracking allegedly was but there was more scientific evidence condemning burning fuels. He complained to the superintendant in charge of the op saying i was looking for an argument

The way I see it now you don't have to be a full on vegan to do your bit on sustainability grounds. A heavily restricted meat and dairy diet ticks a lot of boxes but stills allows the odd bacon sandwich or ice cream.
That's what I meant, I've massively cut down on meat/dairy/etc. I used to have some form of meat with every meal, now it's just like once every couple of days. Swapped out milk for soya milk etc.

I couldn't go full vegan, I couldn't be arsed telling everyone.

That's what I meant, I've massively cut down on meat/dairy/etc. I used to have some form of meat with every meal, now it's just like once every couple of days. Swapped out milk for soya milk etc.

I couldn't go full vegan, I couldn't be arsed telling everyone.

That's my lads biggest bitch. He doesn't preach about being vegan or condemn people for being meat eaters but says he gets pissed off constantly having to justify himself to others for what he decides to eat.

That's my lads biggest bitch. He doesn't preach about being vegan or condemn people for being meat eaters but says he gets pissed off constantly having to justify himself to others for what he decides to eat.

Good enough reason to carry on destroying the planet I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back