SMB Vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being a vegetarian and/or a vegan these days is locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, been caught, shot and made into burgers and glue.

Presumably they want everyone to have their diet so if the world suddenly decided to stop eating meat and animal products the worlds livestock would have to be released into the wild because presumably they don't like animals in captivity either. The natural Eco-system would collapse. There'd be f***ing sheep everywhere.

One of my lads is a vegan and had me watch Cowspiracy on Netflix, you have to do a search for it. If the planet you live on means anything to you watch it. I'm not turning full vegan anytime soon but have enormously reduced my meat and dairy intake recently and feel far better for it. Couldn't care less about the eating animal bit of it but we need to reduce the amount of cow farts and the land take of the meat industry.
Think of milk as calf fattening fluid and you also question why you have so much of it in it's various forms

Being a vegetarian and/or a vegan these days is locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, been caught, shot and made into burgers and glue.

Presumably they want everyone to have their diet so if the world suddenly decided to stop eating meat and animal products the worlds livestock would have to be released into the wild because presumably they don't like animals in captivity either. The natural Eco-system would collapse. There'd be f***ing sheep everywhere.
Watch Cowspiracy

One of my lads is a vegan and had me watch Cowspiracy on Netflix, you have to do a search for it. If the planet you live on means anything to you watch it. I'm not turning full vegan anytime soon but have enormously reduced my meat and dairy intake recently and feel far better for it. Couldn't care less about the eating animal bit of it but we need to reduce the amount of cow farts and the land take of the meat industry.
Think of milk as calf fattening fluid and you also question why you have so much of it in it's various forms
Kind of where I'm at. I'd say I was 80% vegan. Although I had a massive f***ing Full English the other day which was lerrrsh.

Watch Cowspiracy

I'm fine thanks.

Watch Cowspiracy

Seen it, very mooving documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back