Selling before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we happen to have sold a player does not mean you were right at all and I think it is childish of you to make the claim.
We have been told that we needed to get players off the wage bill but the money was there for new purchases and was not dependant on us selling first. As it happens we sell Wickham so just maybe we have more money now for new purchases.
You claiming any credit is laughable.
Yes but we needed to lose players in order to lower the wage bill before we brought in anyone else. I didn't say the reasons were exclusive to funds to spend on fees.
Wether it be funds or wages we needed to move on before we could buy, something which you dismissed as folly.
I'm not trying to claim credit as it was pretty obvious to be honest, what I do know is if we'd brought in a player prior to moving someone on I'd have had told you so's coming out my ears!
Of course now it's happened way I said it would it'll just be a coincidence! :lol:

Yes but we needed to lose players in order to lower the wage bill before we brought in anyone else. I didn't say the reasons were exclusive to funds to spend on fees.
Wether it be funds or wages we needed to move on before we could buy, something which you dismissed as folly.
I'm not trying to claim credit as it was pretty obvious to be honest, what I do know is if we'd brought in a player prior to moving someone on I'd have had told you so's coming out my ears!
Of course now it's happened way I said it would it'll just be a coincidence! :lol:
Hello my friend, we did not need to lose a player before we bought. The money to buy was there. As long as we lost the player at some point everything would have been fine. I did not dismiss anything as folly either.

Is a risky business when you already have a piss poor team.

Ellis's naivety in running a football club is scary!
Fuck me what a pointless thread, we have sold a player who has done nothing since being here, I'm pleased Ellis is running the club and not you

Ur the idiot, he had a 6 game good spell, and u want us too turn down a 9 mill offer !!!!
I didn't say that....I said we should bring players in before selling.

I then corrected you when you said he has contributed nothing since he joined.

I didn't say that....I said we should bring players in before selling.

I then corrected you when you said he has contributed nothing since he joined.
Because its that easy to bring players in! Lets just tell palace to hang on a few wks while we sort something out

Hello my friend, we did not need to lose a player before we bought. The money to buy was there. As long as we lost the player at some point everything would have been fine. I did not dismiss anything as folly either.
We did need to lose before we bought as is being proven. It's a big gamble bringing on first as you have no idea if able to then move player or players on.
Don't worry I didn't expect a gracious "yes Jardine you had a point" but this is very poor mind.

We did need to lose before we bought as is being proven. It's a big gamble bringing on first as you have no idea if able to then move player or players on.
Don't worry I didn't expect a gracious "yes Jardine you had a point" but this is very poor mind.
You are a bit of an arse if you don't mind me saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back