SELL!!! Mortimer, SELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually don't disagree entirely with your slant on this story, but having stepped back from it I can see why everybody f***ing hates you on here. Basically: you're a patronising, pedantic, stubborn, sanctimonious and smug little ****. Aren't you "bonny lad"?

No point saying anything else, really, it'll just encourage you. You're clearly one of those weird, sociopathic types like Katie Hopkins: the more people dislike you, the more it fuels your own sense of self worth and importance.

Bye.

'Hating' a stranger on the Internet because he has a different opinion to you :lol::lol::lol::lol: grow up.

This thread pretty much run it's course so to sum up.

A nothing article which stated nothing we didn't already know upset a few of the more fragile members on here and @Del Boy expressed his surprise at this. @Mrjardine agreed with this.
@Reiver donned his red cape and flew to the rescue in his own unique pedantic style and proceeded to trip himself up over a number of posts before resorting to insults.
@T_Bone hovered in the shadows offering moral support to the unravelling @Reiver who went from 5th gear to reverse quicker than it takes @PeruzziWatch to change his mind on seb Coates!
I even won myself another fan in @Laheed :lol:
Shall I PM Roger with the gold recommendation for this thread or would someone else like the honour? :lol:

'Hating' a stranger on the Internet because he has a different opinion to you :lol::lol::lol::lol: grow up.

Only a different opinion?

I'm sure he said, "patronising, pedantic, stubborn, sanctimonious and smug little ****."

This thread pretty much run it's course so to sum up.

A nothing article which stated nothing we didn't already know upset a few of the more fragile members on here.

Did anyone say they were upset or are you speaking on behalf of other people again?

Just like clockwork , you muppet

More sure signs he's floundering ........ brings out DelBoy and attempts to 'close the thread'.

This gets funnier by the day.

Last edited:
Brings Del Boy out as in Ventriliquist's dummy ? :lol:

Dummy is about right ......... they've both tried to prove, for days, that people are shocked but haven't provided a shred of evidence.

If they were detectives they'd be taken off the case ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back