SELL!!! Mortimer, SELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems that way, it looks as though he believes people on here can actually see him :eek:

"I notice Janey hovering around again as well. Being as easy on the eye as I am can be a nuisance at times!"
It's very creepy that like, it could be the medication he's on, anyway he's rattled:D

Seems that way, it looks as though he believes people on here can actually see him :eek:

"I notice Janey hovering around again as well. Being as easy on the eye as I am can be a nuisance at times!"
Janey has seen me. :eek:
So has t_bone :lol:

Hard for you to believe but the thread is about Sunderland not you .......

'Journalists' have a track record for writing articles based on zero evidence or quotes and spinning what little they guess.

This article seems typical, I'd guess anyone on here could have written it with zero research.
You know what I believe now then? :eek:
Some lad you mind. :lol:

Janey has seen me. :eek:
So has t_bone :lol:

I have seen Mrjardine, I wouldn't say he was easy on the eye. His choice of clothing left a lot to be desired, it was so vivid I can't remember what he actually looks like.
Mind, I've met Reiver, he's a good looking bloke in a non puffta sort of way.

If you don't find it hard to believe then you find it easy to believe, either is quite weird.

I have seen Mrjardine, I wouldn't say he was easy on the eye. His choice of clothing left a lot to be desired, it was so vivid I can't remember what he actually looks like.
Mind, I've met Reiver, he's a good looking bloke in a non puffta sort of way.

I'd expect Janey would confirm that and she's no puffta ;)

That's not the article I. He said we needed to cut the wage bill but that didn't mean we had to sell before we buy.

That's true enough ......... selling half a dozen of the likes of Bridcutt, at whatever price, would be better than running their contracts down while paying them a huge chunk of money. Psychologically, as well, it would be better to have them pursue their careers elsewhere and leave the others to forge ahead.

Paying their wages to 3 better players, of quality, would be a better use of funds imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back