SELL!!! Mortimer, SELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before everyone piles in, once you get past the headline it says we have to sell to reduce the wage bill.

Told by who?

Ourselves?

A sell decree has been issued by Ellis... We must sell before any more swoops....

A creative midfielder is the next priority for coach Dick Advocaat, but at this week’s transfer meeting in Toronto with Congerton and Ellis Short, the Texan owner decreed that players must be taken off the wage bill before further additions can be made.​

More bollocks from the crayonical. Like we state time. And time again we have at least the money we saved on not getting Downing and the money saved on Kaboul rather than Lombaerts. Yes we do need to sell but just to get rid of the deadwood.

More bollocks from the crayonical. Like we state time. And time again we have at least the money we saved on not getting Downing and the money saved on Kaboul rather than Lombaerts. Yes we do need to sell but just to get rid of the deadwood.

It's inviting offers for our shite at reduced fees to create space for the quality we need.

We are cutting our losses 100% and making it plain 'Reduced to Clear'

Fletcher is our most sellable shite asset imo. Could take forever to get lower league clubs to take Graham, Bridcutt, Buckley, Roberge, etc. Seb can be useful sometimes, would prefer to keep

Wasn't saying we should sell him.

Whose to say Kaboul wasn't on bigger wages.... but only Ellis, Lee, Dick and Defoe know for sho

I find that article hard to believe - even as someone who hasn't read it. If the club is so focused on balancing the books and abiding by the FFP rule and making sure they don't get into debt then I don't see how they are in a position to need to sell to buy. If they are trying hard to not get into debt and be wise with the money then they surely are in a good financial state.

I find that article hard to believe - even as someone who hasn't read it. If the club is so focused on balancing the books and abiding by the FFP rule and making sure they don't get into debt then I don't see how they are in a position to need to sell to buy. If they are trying hard to not get into debt and be wise with the money then they surely are in a good financial state.
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back