SELL!!! Mortimer, SELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

MrJardine, I can't even imagine how far up your own plug hole you'd have to be to imagine that another poster would steal one of your quotes.

It's not even a quote, it's just a random name of a random TV barrister ....... he'll be claiming 'Bonny Lad' is one of his :lol:

I honestly wish he'd be rattled so far away he never posted on here again. I stopped replying to him ages ago because he thrives on it. He spoils thread after thread after thread because he craves attention.
I think the word you are looking for is spunktrumpet:D

I honestly wish he'd be rattled so far away he never posted on here again. I stopped replying to him ages ago because he thrives on it. He spoils thread after thread after thread because he craves attention.

TBH, if no one replies he just butts into other people's discussions ........ failing that he logs in and out of DelBoy's account so he has someone to talk to.

It's truly pathetic but at least threads like this take all his time and keeps him off decent football debates.
This thread was shite from the second it was posted so there's no harm done.

If he really has a young family and a job, as he claims, he's a very sad bloke.

This thread still going! :lol:
I notice Janey hovering around again as well. Being as easy on the eye as I am can be a nuisance at times! :lol:

A sell decree has been issued by Ellis... We must sell before any more swoops....

A creative midfielder is the next priority for coach Dick Advocaat, but at this week’s transfer meeting in Toronto with Congerton and Ellis Short, the Texan owner decreed that players must be taken off the wage bill before further additions can be made.​
Exact opposite to what Chris Young said in the Echo

This thread still going! :lol:
I notice Janey hovering around again as well. Being as easy on the eye as I am can be a nuisance at times! :lol:

Hard for you to believe but the thread is about Sunderland not you .......

'Journalists' have a track record for writing articles based on zero evidence or quotes and spinning what little they guess.

This article seems typical, I'd guess anyone on here could have written it with zero research.

Last edited:
Hard for you to believe but the thread is about Sunderland not you .......

'Journalists' have a track record for writing articles based on zero evidence or quotes and spinning what little they guess.

This article seems typical, I'd guess anyone on here could have written it with zero research.

I agree.

Surprised Jardine isn't claiming they plagiarised him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back