Roll call for Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 of us heading there Friday afternoon and coming back late Sunday. Should be a cracking weekend in any case but a similar result to last season would top things off nicely.

Where's everyone meeting before hand? Port Talbot us I think. @Caer_Urfa can you confirm

Spoke to the leader billy wilka and we will be stopping in port talbot. Usually stop at 12 knights but i believe we have a new stop this year.

Hawaywyaywyaywya.

Not bothered about stop off as i wont be able to see by that point.

Spoke to the leader billy wilka and we will be stopping in port talbot. Usually stop at 12 knights but i believe we have a new stop this year.

Hawaywyaywyaywya.

Not bothered about stop off as i wont be able to see by that point.

You renewed your passport? #MoyesOnTour

You never learn do you?

Total respect.........mate.
Sheffield United away this week. My youngest favourite ground.
Dad and both lads travelling.
Love it! @Bladecat will be liking this :lol:

Liar.

You saw no game there on a Tues night.

The fucker was on a Wednesday
Concurred - should have been Tuesday but the might Merthyr Tydfil or some similar giant pulled rank over little Sun'lun:lol:

Last edited:

Concurred - should have been Tuesday but the might Merthyr Tydfil or some similar giant pulled rank over little Sun'lun:lol:

Bladecat is sound........little lad last time started to run along the row towards the home fans when we equalised with 10 mins left......:) needed a telling off :)

It was their cup tie at Oxford getting shifted from the previous Sat to the Sunday.
The twats made 10 changes and still claimed the 48 hr rule

There's always a way mate and you're not far away.

We're arriving on Friday so I can go to the ground and go to the ticket office to enquire for you.

If there are only home section tickets I can buy one and use my 'tried & tested' method to get you switched into the away supporters.

But, as people have said there should be the odd one around on the day.
It's Agent Reiver

It's Agent Reiver

You'd better befuckinlieve it mate.

I'd put my record up against anyone.

I took 2 sons to the World Cup in Germany, where the ticket arrangements were supposed to be the strictest ever ..... ticket had to match your passport, ring of steel around the grounds etc.

I got 3 of us in on one 1 ticket at every game :cool:

You'd better befuckinlieve it mate.

I'd put my record up against anyone.

I took 2 sons to the World Cup in Germany, where the ticket arrangements were supposed to be the strictest ever ..... ticket had to match your passport, ring of steel around the grounds etc.

I got 3 of us in on one 1 ticket at every game :cool:
Same thing happened in Japan in 02.

Same thing happened in Japan in 02.

That's just one example mate ...... I've been doing stuff like this for 40 odd years and only failed once.

I'm not trying to impress anyone and have no intention of trading 'victories' with you or anyone else.

I'm just trying to help the lad and will be there, at the ground, if he needs help ...... I don't see you or anyone else sticking get their neck out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back