Roll call for Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me

On the first train up to London Victoria. 8.30am Paddington to Swansea.

Returning on the 17.24pm

Not for me this year, spent 3 freezing days and god knows how much money in Wales and on the motorways last year for the Tuesday night game.

I hope it's as good for the fans travelling down this year as it was last season

Forecast is dodgy for weekend.
Safe journey there and back all u Safc fans, it's going to be cold, real cold !!

I'll be there with my son who I love
I love mine more;)

Forecast is dodgy for weekend.
Safe journey there and back all u Safc fans, it's going to be cold, real cold !!

I love mine more;)
It was freezing last year, there was a snowstorm the following evening north of Birmingham all the way back to Washington. We left Cardiff around 5pm after having a dodge around there for the day and it took me 9 1/2 hours to get back.

375 miles there from sunlun:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cardiff was far enough for me, but another 60 miles further on:mad::mad::mad:.
Going to be at least an 8 hour drive including three p###/food stops, that's assuming no traffic hold ups etc.
Too much hassle for me I'm afraid.:confused:

Posh you like Steve, I remember removal vans ;)
Transit vans surely ??

Going to be at least an 8 hour drive including three p###/food stops, that's assuming no traffic hold ups etc.

Transit vans surely ??
Nah Shaun. Just 2 stops and a couple of drivers. Long day for a driver there and back so £48 for the coach and a kip on the bus:cool:

Transit vans surely ??

Fuuuucken transit vans, you're another posh lad ;) ;)

Oxford in the 70's, took over the pub near ground with a big garden, drinking underage (& cos kicked out yr before), removal van ( git high thing) stops, 1 bloke pulls up the roller door & about 30/40 denim clad pissedup MLF's fall out the back ;) ;) brilliant it was

If anyone has a spare ticket im willing to swap it for a lift from cardiff or near cardiff and back, and i'll throw in a free pint. or just cash for the ticket lol

Fuuuucken transit vans, you're another posh lad ;) ;)

Oxford in the 70's, took over the pub near ground with a big garden, drinking underage (& cos kicked out yr before), removal van ( git high thing) stops, 1 bloke pulls up the roller door & about 30/40 denim clad pissedup MLF's fall out the back ;) ;) brilliant it was

That could easily have been us, we took a removal van to loads of away games ..... had it kitted out with seats, lights, music and a card table :lol:

If anyone has a spare ticket im willing to swap it for a lift from cardiff or near cardiff and back, and i'll throw in a free pint. or just cash for the ticket lol

Just go, with or without a ticket mate.

We'll get you in one way or another, trust me ;)

That could easily have been us, we took a removal van to loads of away games ..... had it kitted out with seats, lights, music and a card table :lol:

Just go, with or without a ticket mate.

We'll get you in one way or another, trust me ;)
you reckon

me plus one possibly 2..staying burton way friday..then there and back to sunderland saturday and straight to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back