Roll call for Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not for me this year, spent 3 freezing days and god knows how much money in Wales and on the motorways last year for the Tuesday night game.

I hope it's as good for the fans travelling down this year as it was last season

Easier than last season when I drove there and back on my own on the day.

Going Friday with our lass and staying 2 nights in a mate's holiday home in Llanelli.

Meeting up with some mates from Devon and also SAFC2012 to hand over his Burnley tickets, lucky lad.

Last edited:
Enjoy Steve , wish I was there :(
I thought I'd talked you and the missus into a weekend in the principality George. One of the downsides to Christmas mate. When's your next trip do you know yet?

Not for me this year, spent 3 freezing days and god knows how much money in Wales and on the motorways last year for the Tuesday night game.

I hope it's as good for the fans travelling down this year as it was last season
Was a cracking result last year. Shit journey though.

Easier than last season when I drove there and back on my own on the day.

Going Friday with our lass and staying 2 nights in a mate's holiday home in Llanelli.

Meeting up with some mates from Devon and also SAFC2012 to hand over his Burnley tickets, lucky lad.
Worth it for Jermainator though eh? Nev :cool:;)

See ya on the coach.
New Red and white Christmas. Jumper anarl
Thought they were for OT marra? :lol:

Last edited:
I thought I'd talked you and the missus into a weekend in the principality George. One of the downsides to Christmas mate. When's your next trip do you know yet?

I don't take much convincing Steve, believe me ( rules would confirm the number of times she's come home to messages like....."Gone to Norwich " for night games ;) . Work is the prob, I've 2 weeks to do a months work :(
She is always up for a weekend on it, Bournemouth if you recall was a 2 night stay in Brighton :)

Thought they were for OT marra? :lol:
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back