Roll call for Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 of us staying over on the Saturday night - hopefully it'll be a good one, just like Bournemouth was, with reason to celebrate.

you reckon

On travelling without tickets, I've got into Wembley, cup semi's & countless grounds after going without tickets, inc once RP when I genuinely lost mine (Man U league game '76?) & helped loads arl ower ;)

Someone always ends up not being able to make it/ doesn't turn up for one of the branches or gets arrested etc...

Just post on here on the day and/ or wait around outside our end at the stadium - you'll get one no bother

This

you reckon

There's always a way mate and you're not far away.

We're arriving on Friday so I can go to the ground and go to the ticket office to enquire for you.

If there are only home section tickets I can buy one and use my 'tried & tested' method to get you switched into the away supporters.

But, as people have said there should be the odd one around on the day.

Oh, ambitious return time. You leaving the match early? I'm trying to minimise time in Wales, but that train was a bit early I thought.

The bus they put on after the match I've been told is aimed at getting us back to the station to catch the 17.24pm. If I miss it I'll just catch the next one:lol:

The bus they put on after the match I've been told is aimed at getting us back to the station to catch the 17.24pm. If I miss it I'll just catch the next one:lol:

After the Palace game 10 days ago, that bus took 45 minutes to get to the station and the Palace fans missed the 17:24. I don't know if this was a one off or something to do with Christmas shopping traffic but I would not rely on that if you need to get the 17:24. It takes about 25 minutes to walk from the away end to the station if you don't hang about after the final whistle and walk fairly quickly.

Its a miserable cold Monday and back from work and time to start looking forward to yet another awayday.

5.15am start from Concord for me plus 6. Got me passport and euros ready;)

Haway the lads! :cool:

You never learn do you?

Total respect.........mate.
Sheffield United away this week. My youngest favourite ground.
Dad and both lads travelling.

Me + 2. Flying from Ponteland Friday afternoon, 2 nights in Swansea and back Sunday afternoon. Expect to still hear their drummer in my head when I board the plane on the way back :evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back