Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE LIST: 10-1 of the most atmospheric stadiums in football | Daily Mail Online

Sometimes these new stadiums are soulless bowls but the SoL seemed very different, primarily due to the capacity I guess, but it's different to the likes of Britannia, Riverside, Scumhampton etc. How long have away fans been seated in the gods?

The Daily Mail journalists, who think Old Trafford is one of the most atmospheric grounds :lol:

It's one of the worst in the country along with SJP which is also rated as one of the best ....

... Accrington is better man.

The Daily Mail journalists, who think Old Trafford is one of the most atmospheric grounds :lol:

It's one of the worst in the country along with SJP which is also rated as one of the best ....

... Accrington is better man.
I did find another arti6e somewhere, had more detail than that. Old Trafford is poor, I saw us in the cup up there in 2006 and it was quiet until they scored. I'll try and find the other article. Well, seeing as I provided you with proof does that mean the first round is on you on Thursday? :)

You won't be there, if you are I'll be inclined to put you on the ground ...

... no offence, I just think you're a humourless twat.
Don't take things personally, I don't! I'll be at Paddys place, I've got a lot of time for you Mackems. I'll get you a pint and have a good crack before the match

You've said some things that I obviously do take personally.

If you don't mean them, in reality, you shouldn't say them on here.

Show up, on Thursday, and I'll guarantee I'll batter you.

I never say anything on her that I wouldn't repeat face to face ...

... it's up to you fella. I don't fuck about.
Fight, fight, fight. Can someone please record the event as I’m not gonna be at this one :(

I'm

Mate, I'm happy to see you on Tbursday, but is there really any need to threaten violence? I thought it was ony us Pompey lot who were branded as violent thugs. I haven't threatened to spark you out have I? Jeez, let's have a beer and look forward to the match amicably

Singing 1st half "your support is shite" and "is this a library"

That's about all they could muster

2nd half I didn't hear 1 single peep out of them

Hope you enjoyed hearing the people of Sunderland lift the roof 2nd half

f***ing class
FOP
It was pathetic like.

I'm

Mate, I'm happy to see you on Tbursday, but is there really any need to threaten violence? I thought it was ony us Pompey lot who were branded as violent thugs. I haven't threatened to spark you out have I? Jeez, let's have a beer and look forward to the match amicably
I know Riv, don’t know you but my house and savings would be on him to do exactly what he says: Batter you and put you on your arse. I know Paddy as well and hopefully he will tell you the same. Now fuck off back to your own board, chav twat

I know Riv, don’t know you but my house and savings would be on him to do exactly what he says: Batter you and put you on your arse. I know Paddy as well and hopefully he will tell you the same. Now fuck off back to your own board, chav twat
My money would be on Reiver being yet another keyboard warrior. Probably late middle-aged, paunchy and balding, and obviously with some kind of chip on his shoulder.

Someone please be my friend

It's like when someone bumps into you on a night out and spends the rest of the night apologising to you every time he sees you, eventually u snap and give him a clout :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back