Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reivers not a rat he’s a good lad. He won’t be too bothered by this ban as he often has a self imposed ban during the close season anyway.

However I think anyone who reports another person on here is an embarrassment and says more about them than anything else.

The world is full of cowards and snakes, why not tell them they are out of order on here or send them a DM if you don’t want to do it in public.

I think it’s a weak option for weak people who can’t win an argument so they see the report button as a vindictive way to get back at someone. Like a Knife in the back.

If that’s how they want to live their lives so be it, hssssss

Disappointed that reivers admitted to reporting people too btw, didn’t have him down as a rat
I class them as juvenile, please sir Billy is smoking behind the bike shed, pathetic.

Reporting is pathetic, had a few pussy faces threaten to do that to me too, though whether it was just talk I don’t really know.

At the end of the day, if you don’t like someone’s post just DM them for a meet up and sort it out like men, that’s the way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back