Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

You've said some things that I obviously do take personally.

If you don't mean them, in reality, you shouldn't say them on here.

Show up, on Thursday, and I'll guarantee I'll batter you.

I never say anything on her that I wouldn't repeat face to face ...

... it's up to you fella. I don't fuck about.

Jesus man Reiver, chill out! He was criticising Portsmouth's attendence at the SoL when you first jumped on him and you've gone way over the top despite him trying to offer you an olive branch. Put the booze down feller and give the thread another read with sober eyes. :lol:

Oh, and sorry in advance because I like you as a poster but I've reported you for threatening the lad with violence on this thread. Hope you don't hold it against me and come and batter me too. ;)

Jesus man Reiver, chill out! He was criticising Portsmouth's attendence at the SoL when you first jumped on him and you've gone way over the top despite him trying to offer you an olive branch. Put the booze down feller and give the thread another read with sober eyes. :lol:

Oh, and sorry in advance because I like you as a poster but I've reported you for threatening the lad with violence on this thread. Hope you don't hold it against me and come and batter me too. ;)

Nice one, you get the wrong end of the stick, miss his endless snide comments and accuse me of being a drunk .... well done.

I'm not threatening anyone with violence, it's a username who won't be there on Thursday and who'll vanish when we beat them.

It's easy for these people to come on here spouting their nonsense, as soon as it goes wrong they just slink away.

I've no intention of being violent, especially not having accepted an invitation from someone I respect @Paddy O'Dors

It's a shame that Portsmouth guests on here can't show the same respect.

Yes lets call it quits after you've called me out and I've wiped the f***ing floor with you :rolleyes:

I've already said I'll be there on Thursday you sad bastard, are you thick?

Fuck off and give your sick wife some attention instead of embarrassing yersel on here ffs.
Get the wanker telt Reiver, don't take any slaver of them rum, bum and backy sailor sucking twats

Nice one, you get the wrong end of the stick, miss his endless snide comments and accuse me of being a drunk .... well done.

I'm not threatening anyone with violence, it's a username who won't be there on Thursday and who'll vanish when we beat them.

It's easy for these people to come on here spouting their nonsense, as soon as it goes wrong they just slink away.

I've no intention of being violent, especially not having accepted an invitation from someone I respect @Paddy O'Dors

It's a shame that Portsmouth guests on here can't show the same respect.

Mate, I read the thread twice before I reported your posts because I wanted to make sure I hadn't got the wrong end of the stick. You went way over the top at him, then threatened to "put him on his arse" and "batter him". :lol:

Mate, I asked how you thought the game would go, not if you're coming down. You've already said that. So how do you think the game will go? Take a chill pill while you're at it ffs

If you were there you would understand. Best atmospheres I've been to, Wembley included
Easily pleased then Nutball

Mate, I asked how you thought the game would go, not if you're coming down. You've already said that. So how do you think the game will go? Take a chill pill while you're at it ffs

If you were there you would understand. Best atmospheres I've been to, Wembley included

I believe you mate. When Roker Park was in its dieing days 1992 in the FACup 6 th round replay we beat Chelsea when we were a 2nd tier team 26,000 capacity. You had to feel it to believe it.
Truth is the smaller a capacity the greater % of ‘committed’ fans. The less successful a club is the more important a big match is and hence the greater the atmosphere.
Sunderland and Portsmouth don’t create a great atmosphere every week....you can’t be cack most of the time and do that. But when they are given something to cheer and some hope they are as good anything anywhere.
Liverpool is undoubtedly the best orchestrated atmosphere but they have more to cheer more often ...its easy.
The likes of Man Utd and city, Arsenal, Newcastle, don’t even compare though.
Trust me we have had atmospheres with the SOL full that would take your breath away, but iam just as proud of the fans the other night.

Mate, I read the thread twice before I reported your posts because I wanted to make sure I hadn't got the wrong end of the stick. You went way over the top at him, then threatened to "put him on his arse" and "batter him". :lol:

But reporting posts ?

Have a bit self respect man

But reporting posts ?

Have a bit self respect man

It's self-respect, respect for this board and respect for outsiders' opinions of Sunderland fans in general that made me report them.

At least I had the decency to tell him it was me that reported them.

Dunno. He hasn't been back on the thread and the worst offending posts have been deleted.
I appreciate your support in this thread mate, I didn't expect it to turn so sour. As I've said, I have no problem with Mackem fans at all and will gladly chat about football over a pint with any of you

I appreciate your support in this thread mate, I didn't expect it to turn so sour. As I've said, I have no problem with Mackem fans at all and will gladly chat about football over a pint with any of you

No problem mate. I like chatting with fans of other teams on here and in general we're a welcoming bunch on this forum. No idea what got into Reiver, he's usually a decent poster. Can't recall ever seeing him quite so riled up. :lol:

Anyway, as you can see, the mods here don't stand for that sort of behaviour, so please don't hold it against us SAFC fans or this forum. :)

Hopefully we'll see a good match on Thursday! (And hopefully we'll win it ;) )

Who done that

Reiver

Can't link his name so I guess he is banned.

Last edited:
No problem mate. I like chatting with fans of other teams on here and in general we're a welcoming bunch on this forum. No idea what got into Reiver, he's usually a decent poster. Can't recall ever seeing him quite so riled up. :lol:

Anyway, as you can see, the mods here don't stand for that sort of behaviour, so please don't hold it against us SAFC fans or this forum. :)

Hopefully we'll see a good match on Thursday! (And hopefully we'll win it ;) )

Reiver

Can't link his name so I guess he is banned.
That's fine, I don't hold it against anyone on here, most of you are a sound bunch and happy to have us Pompey lot on here! I'm looking forward to the game on Thursday, it's gonna have a real cup tie feel to it and I think both sets of players are gonna give their all and more besides. It'll be a great evening and a superb atmosphere

Back