Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your support in this thread mate, I didn't expect it to turn so sour. As I've said, I have no problem with Mackem fans at all and will gladly chat about football over a pint with any of you

Sounds like you’ll be drinking that through a straw!;)

My posts were poor tbh ...

... I'm just bored of the endless stream of snides spouting their drivel and defending their scumbag supporters.

It happens mate. Some football club supporters like the Portsmouth mob are proper shits, not all of them mind. I dare say there's quite a lot of our supporters that are also complete shits. The main question though......will we get past these fuckers on Thursday???

Sad of me I know but I just had a look on one of their forums there is a post entitled “ stadium of quiet” , poster goes on to say he had never ever seen a quieter stadium , reckons the home fans were silent the whole game ffs. Surely must have been watchin the tv with the sound off
I'm under the away fans and from there the singing end is fairly quiet until more join in
Then I read stuff saying they can't hear away fans
I can ,so it's down to where u are

Especially liked this one from their forum.

‘I hope they Get the result they deserve on Thursday night down here. Let it be known your scummy, dirty, time wasting team will be walking into a stadium of noise and hostility it hasn't experienced (apart from when we ripped you a new one at Wembley) before. We couldn't play any worse than we did tonight. So here's hoping we XXXXXX batter you XXXXXXs and put you in your place again and resign you to league 1 football for at least another season.’

f***ing hell :lol:

Mate, I read the thread twice before I reported your posts because I wanted to make sure I hadn't got the wrong end of the stick. You went way over the top at him, then threatened to "put him on his arse" and "batter him". :lol:
FFS
:oops:

Cringeworthy criticizing our support when we have the 11th best supported club in the country in every division and we are playing in the third tier. Coupled with fact they only sold 1200 of the 2000 tickets they were given and were bleating for more. Pathetic.

To be fair, I wasn't expecting he'd get a ban for it. I thought the posts would be deleted and he'd cop a short warning for it.

Perhaps it wasn't his first offence recently?

It's just f***ing sad whatever way you want to butter it up
What did you achieve by grassing to moderators ?
I bet they where thinking you were a right wanker

Not sure where I sit on this. It’s not the school yard where the law of loudest or the toughest rules.
We should however as adults be able to moderate ourselves and call out respectively inappropriate behaviour. I think Reiver did recognise this and as such we should move one.... but if he is a repeat offender someone has to remind him of the standards of the board. Let the standards go and the board won’t exist... and it’s one of the best of its kind.
I like Reiver, the board would be lesser place without him but I think even he would admit he crossed a line. He’s human, no harm done but no one is bigger than the board.

I don't see why I'm taking the grief here. The rules are what they are. If you don't follow them you get a warning or a ban. The staff and the mods rely on regular posters to bring their attention to people breaking the rules because they obviously can't monitor every thread all day every day.

I like Reiver, but he crossed the line and was abusive and threatening to a new poster. It is well known that the staff like us to be welcoming to new posters regardless of their club affiliation.

Call it buttering up if you like but I'm not going to get any kind of special treatment for reporting Reiver. I've been banned before myself and have a couple of warnings in my recent history too.

Basically, don't blame me for his ban. He broke the rules and a mod decided what the punishment should be, based on guidelines created by the site owner. There's three people that you should be looking at with your complaints before you get to me.

Last edited:
Don’t have a lot of time for reiver as he comes across as a bit of a bully on here to other posters and tags his Croneys in to gang up when he takes a bit of flak back.

However I think anyone who reports another person on here is an embarrassment and says more about them than anything else.

The world is full of cowards and snakes, why not tell them they are out of order on here or send them a DM if you don’t want to do it in public.

I think it’s a weak option for weak people who can’t win an argument so they see the report button as a vindictive way to get back at someone. Like a Knife in the back.

If that’s how they want to live their lives so be it, hssssss

Disappointed that reivers admitted to reporting people too btw, didn’t have him down as a rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back