Porridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porridge is nice sweetened with a bit of honey, fruit or sugar but don't get the jock way of eating with salt on :-O
Scottish lad I used to work with made it with water then tipped most of the salt cellar in :evil:

Porridge is nice sweetened with a bit of honey, fruit or sugar but don't get the jock way of eating with salt on :-O
Scottish lad I used to work with made it with water then tipped most of the salt cellar in :evil:
Most of the jocks I worked with are dead or really ill now.

WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...

Its lush man! Especially with sugar and a drizzle of honey!!

Oh, and Ready Brek is NOT Porridge!!!

I eat a bowl of porridge with berries or grapes in every day. Sets me up champion and I no longer feel hungry until lunch-time.

I'd never eat it at work though. I get up early and travel into London. At my desk at 7am but Inalways make sure I have breakfast at home.

I have stewed apple in mine, or if I'm feeling like negating the health benefits, a spoonful of Nutella...

Tried overnight oats over the summer, bloody lush with raspberries, flaked almonds and almond milk in

Or grated apple and cinnamon

I have stewed apple in mine, or if I'm feeling like negating the health benefits, a spoonful of Nutella...

Tried overnight oats over the summer, bloody lush with raspberries, flaked almonds and almond milk in

Or grated apple and cinnamon

Cinnamon is cholesterol lowering according to my sister, and it tastes good too

WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...
Hi Victor I have really missed you.

I don't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back