Porridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...

WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...

You have a full English everyday? Jesus, might want to re-think, marra. Maybe have some porridge.

Rant over...
Cos I'm git cool and that ;)

This ^^^ you fat knacker. Porridge is tremendous in the winter.
Tremendous all year round I am mate!!

Porridge done properly is fantastic.
Thanks Harry

Just on Fridays - porridge is gross
:evil:

Take that back!! ;)

Rant over...
I bet it's not really porridge he's eating as I'm guessing he uses rolled oats, the ignorant southern tw@t.

Rant over...

Nice with crushed pistachios. Love a full English like but only have one on a Sunday now.

Having a bowl at me desk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back