Porridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes & yes.

My in laws gave me some of that packet flavoured porridge once, it was horrible.

Aldi porridge oats are much cheaper than chips.
I sprinkle sugar on the dry porridge & stir, then add the (semi-skimmed) milk, then microwave, maybe add a blob of strawberry jam. Saying that, I haven't had any this winter as it's been so mild, and am still on the weetbix.

OP having a 'mare like. :p

Porridge is lush
The OP hasnt a clue what hes banging on about.

Regards Weetabix I have mine with a sprinkle of sugar, a splash of hot water to make them a bit soggy, then pour in the milk.

I'm the only person i know who has them this way, tastes lovely

WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...
Also the greatest comedy programme ever produced

Porridge is trendy? Porrdige is bland? Hot water and not milk?

Mods, delete this abortion of a thread and ban the OP, forthwith!

Cheeky twat :lol::lol:

It's cos it seems like it's all the daft beardy hipsters that eat it where I work

Do you happen to work with a lot of daft beardy hipsters?

Fwiw like, everyone I work with eats their breakfast at home.

Cant knock that. Perhaps i've turned into a lazy git over the years :lol: I still find it funny people having it bowls (I do myself now :oops:) When i was a bairn my mam would put it on a plate with a bit cold milk drizzled over it and on the edges to cool it down. Ah happy memories, before i moved onto ready brek, as a mature 12 year old does :lol:

WTF is it with the twats (down south is my present experience) who have decided that porridge is f***ing trendy. Oooo...look at me, I'm not eating a full english, I'm having tasteless f***ing rabbit food with hot water on it. Daft c*nts...

Bloke next to me eats it at his desk every morning - too tight to buy from the canteen he has his own f***ing box of it. f***ing slurps the twat with every spoonful...f***ing disgusting. I have to walk away from my desk for 5 minutes till I hear the "clank, clank, scrape, scrape" of the bowl then I know he's on his last bastard gobful.

Wouldn't care but the daft arse smokes about 40 tabs a day - the porridge obviously counteracting the harmful effects of the lung bangers.

Rant over...

reminds me of a Hazey (RIP) rant from back in the day, except his bug bear was yoghurt - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back