Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev had been offered a 3 year deal on not wow money but very good for his age and his England conection , Phil Smith from 1st artist his agent was very close to the chairman and the agent looking after Southampton between them they concocted a story linking kev wanting a move HE DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE but once the rumors started (by smith in the press) he was mates with a guy at the journal who heaped it up, kev and Julie got loads of hassle from so called fans, she got it even being out with the children so they had enough and decided to move that's what went wrong and lads who know kev will back that one up 100%
he was and will always be the guy who with Quinny and that team gave us 4 great years

Best S'land player I've ever seen, even his debut at Macc u could tell he was different class, but he could've fooked his agent off and nipped it in the bud and I still think the article questioning Borini's motivation is fookin piss poor.....

kev had been offered a 3 year deal on not wow money but very good for his age and his England conection , Phil Smith from 1st artist his agent was very close to the chairman and the agent looking after Southampton between them they concocted a story linking kev wanting a move HE DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE but once the rumors started (by smith in the press) he was mates with a guy at the journal who heaped it up, kev and Julie got loads of hassle from so called fans, she got it even being out with the children so they had enough and decided to move that's what went wrong and lads who know kev will back that one up 100%
he was and will always be the guy who with Quinny and that team gave us 4 great years

Not sure I buy that. Apart from his last season he was a superb player for us, but for whatever reason he wasnt the same player in his final season with us. I dont blame him for wanting away but he could have performed better just before he did. still one of the best, if not the best player we've had in recent times

Again..........Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's questioning his fookin motivation b4 he's kicked a ball, Borini could've forced a move to Italy, could've signed for QPR for more money last year if he was a pure mercenary, last time he was here I never saw him put a bad shift in........Can u say the same about SKP?

How many transfer requests did SKP put in? Did he stay motivated? Did he want to be there?

Does matter which rag, he's a hypocrite......

You're right.
He wouldn't have asked questions of Borini's attitude if he thought it was 100%
And you have to ignore SKP's last year, or it leaves a rather nasty taste.

I can't understand why a coach from one PL club is allowed to have a newspaper column where he constantly talks about another.

Fuck Phillips the little f***ing dwarf left us,no loyalty who the fuck is he to talk about us

really. once we won the league, he could have came back easily.

safc made him the millionaire he is and imo he owed safc after that 19 point season, when he amongst others, just gave up

We made him at millionaire did we?

Did it have nothing to do with his ability,talent and superb eye for goal.

He made himself a millionaire with massive help from a certain Niall Quinn.

He owed us nothing.

Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's got some fookin neck like, Reid's door was off the hinges every fookin week b4 he made the big move to Soton
Gasp, but he's a club hero and we should never pay attention to the reality of players self interest. - apparently - as it is just talking the club down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back