Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guaranteed military sale with ED 209. Renovation programme spare parts for 25 years. Who cares if it worked or not??

Some people on here need to get a grip. Kevin Phillips is legend. He'll go down as an all time great. He is paid give his opinion. I disagree with what he said but he does have a point. People choose the be offended by it rather than just look at it as an opinion. He didn't slag off Borini or the club.

It seems to some on here that all ex players have to sing SAFC to high heaven and if they don't they can "Fuck Off":rolleyes:

Who's fookin offended, I said he was a hypocrit........£20 off Bong Eye, judging by the quality of the response he'll be contacting you for the follow up

Oh fuck off. What he was promised. He was promised and paid a good f***ing wage. Fuck his opinion, he was paid to play football and admitted he didn't try. Maybe he shouldn't have taken his wages then.

Whooooo you'll rattle the rose tinted gegs brigade

OK Chief, I love Soopa Kev and he was like fookin Maradona in his last 12 months, he didn't want away and was fully motivated.....It's the voices, the voices.....Ma heed......

Nobody said otherwise did they,said it was understandable that he was pissed off with the lack of service he was getting.

He has not even criticised Borini or said he does not have the motivation or that he does not want to be at the club.

He has just asked the question based of the fact he turned us down last season that's all,and has actually said if he has he will be a bit hit!

You would think listening to you that he has slagged Borini off left right and centre when that is not the case at all.

You also seem to think because he said it in a paper you dislike that makes it worse when it has fuck all to do with it

Last edited:
Apparenfly Raich Carter was planning to have a pop at the club In the paper as well.

He made the unfortunate mistake of booking Colin Fry as his medium.

Nobody said otherwise did they,said it was understandable that he was pissed off with the lack of service he was getting.

He has not even criticised Borini or said he does not have the motivation or that he does not want to be at the club.
He has just asked the question based of the fact he turned us down last season that's all,and has actually said if he has he will be a bit hit!
You would think listening to you that he has slagged Borini off left right and centre when that is not the case at all.
You also seem to think because he said it in a paper you dislike that makes it worse when it has fuck all to do with it

Again..........Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's questioning his fookin motivation b4 he's kicked a ball, Borini could've forced a move to Italy, could've signed for QPR for more money last year if he was a pure mercenary, last time he was here I never saw him put a bad shift in........Can u say the same about SKP?

How many transfer requests did SKP put in? Did he stay motivated? Did he want to be there?

Does matter which rag, he's a hypocrite......

Constant? Like I said shoite......

Pray tell.........
kev had been offered a 3 year deal on not wow money but very good for his age and his England conection , Phil Smith from 1st artist his agent was very close to the chairman and the agent looking after Southampton between them they concocted a story linking kev wanting a move HE DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE but once the rumors started (by smith in the press) he was mates with a guy at the journal who heaped it up, kev and Julie got loads of hassle from so called fans, she got it even being out with the children so they had enough and decided to move that's what went wrong and lads who know kev will back that one up 100%
he was and will always be the guy who with Quinny and that team gave us 4 great years

kev had been offered a 3 year deal on not wow money but very good for his age and his England conection , Phil Smith from 1st artist his agent was very close to the chairman and the agent looking after Southampton between them they concocted a story linking kev wanting a move HE DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE but once the rumors started (by smith in the press) he was mates with a guy at the journal who heaped it up, kev and Julie got loads of hassle from so called fans, she got it even being out with the children so they had enough and decided to move that's what went wrong and lads who know kev will back that one up 100%
he was and will always be the guy who with Quinny and that team gave us 4 great years
why did he choose west brom instead of safc, in the keane era?.

Again..........Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's questioning his fookin motivation b4 he's kicked a ball, Borini could've forced a move to Italy, could've signed for QPR for more money last year if he was a pure mercenary, last time he was here I never saw him put a bad shift in........Can u say the same about SKP?

How many transfer requests did SKP put in? Did he stay motivated? Did he want to be there?

Does matter which rag, he's a hypocrite......

Just read said article,seems to me Phillips is actually praising the quality of Borini not having a go

sunderland didn't want him mate it was blown up to be a slap in the face but they were settled near Sutton cold-field and the west brom deal was real ours was pie in the sky

sunderland didn't want him mate it was blown up to be a slap in the face but they were settled near Sutton cold-field and the west brom deal was real ours was pie in the sky
really. once we won the league, he could have came back easily.

safc made him the millionaire he is and imo he owed safc after that 19 point season, when he amongst others, just gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back