Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's got some fookin neck like, Reid's door was off the hinges every fookin week b4 he made the big move to Soton

What a load of bolloacks, KP could have and should have left the season before
Made up shite again in someone's heed

Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"

He's got some fookin neck like, Reid's door was off the hinges every fookin week b4 he made the big move to Soton

Aye he's just going to sign for us for 4 years at the age of 24 and not be arsed.

Haway kev youre a legend but this is scare mongering media fence sitting shite

Amazed anyone would question his commitment after the effort he put in on when he was on loan to us. I've never seen a loan player or forward bust a gut like he did every match. Aye, we might not have been his preferred club, but Fabio is the ultimate professional and I have total faith in his attitude.

As much as he is a club legend, his columns for the paper as being the "SAFC man" are normally completely shit and he doesn't come across as if he is much of an actual fan.

Always from a Leicester POV at the moment.
Eeeee worra dick, speaking from the point of view of the club employing him.

Eeeee worra dick, speaking from the point of view of the club employing him.
but why frame the columns as if he's some big SAFC fan when he clearly doesn't seem to be, if he isn't a fan and isn't really involved with the club anymore his opinion is equal to all the other random pundits...which is not bordering on useless

Let's not kid ourselves, he had a pet lip on for around 6 months after Quinny retired. I dinnit blame him really in a way as he resorted to coming deeper and deeper for the ball, but he was permanently frustrated until he got the move.

Let's not kid ourselves, he had a pet lip on for around 6 months after Quinny retired. I dinnit blame him really in a way as he resorted to coming deeper and deeper for the ball, but he was permanently frustrated until he got the move.

He moved for money

I never understand Phillips getting criticised in anyway he was nothing short of superb for us

Would have played for England more,but was unlucky as loads of other quality forwards at the time

The last few months he was here we were utter dog shit and the service he was getting was non-existent.

Nothing more soul destroying for a goalscorer than no service.

Last edited:

lol mate. the fucken prick's career whilst impressive in its longevity hardly fucken scaled the heights after the lads. that'll teach him

I never understand Phillips getting criticised in anyway he was nothing short of superb for us

The last few months he was here we were utter dog shit and the service he was getting was non-existent.

Nothing more soul destroying for a goalscorer than no service.

Who's criticising his achievements? He's coming out with shoite about Borini in a black and white rag that could've been levelled at him when the goal bonus dried up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back