Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"
And "my only issue is does he really want to be there"

He's got some fookin neck like, Reid's door was off the hinges every fookin week b4 he made the big move to Soton
Can't see a problem here. 1. We weren't Borini's first choice (although I am thrilled he is here and think he will work his arse off now he is) 2. Phillips was right to want out of the sinking ship at the time, still a legend.

Article in bong eyes chip wrapper saying Borini can be a hit "if his motivation is right"

He's got some fookin neck like, Reid's door was off the hinges every fookin week b4 he made the big move to Soton

Really?

Phillips should keep his gob shut, he's blotted his copybook many times since deserting the sinking ship.
Not gonna argue with that to be fair, I think he still holds us in high regard, but he does seem to have a negative outlook.... maybe he posts on here, I can think of a few people he could be.

As much as he is a club legend, his columns for the paper as being the "SAFC man" are normally completely shit and he doesn't come across as if he is much of an actual fan.

Always from a Leicester POV at the moment.

Link to that please?

Sorry There isn't one

Phillips should keep his gob shut, he's blotted his copybook many times since deserting the sinking ship.

Behave

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Kevin Phillips. The man is a club legend.

Correct answer simply the best player we have had or will have in the modern era

It's his job to be controversial don't let it upset u kidda, grow up

Re hinges, ask Phil Smith ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back