percentage of posters on here with season tickets/ regular match goers/gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season card since 1990, bar one season when I lost my job. Used to go to about 10-12 away games a season, but now about 4 since the bairn came. All round class fan me and very handsome to boot ;):)

A former season ticket holder for 10 years and gave up in 2007, finding a bit difficult to get to the games.

So, none of the above.

Change it to around 20 years and 2012 and add the reasons of disenchantment and boredom and that's me.

Shall we form a club?

Change it to around 20 years and 2012 and add the reasons of disenchantment and boredom and that's me.

Shall we form a club?

... mind, I'm a gobshite anarl like.

Never missed a game at roker park then had to move away for work in its last season settled back in the area a few years ago but got a season card last season for me and my son now he's old/interested enough to go. Don't intend giving it up now

I've had a season ticket on/off since 1986/87, depending on my situation. I had a ST during the 3rd Div season and went to all the aways.

First time I stopped my ST was when I bought my first house and money was very tight. That was the year we moved to the Sol, which coincided with the Reid years and i missed probably our best 3 seasons in recent times :evil:.

I've had a season ticket on and off since, and have started to take my son, who loves Sunderland and Borini ;)

For the op.....whether I was a ST holder or listened to the match on the radio, my passion for SAFC never changed, it's always in my blood, and my passion has past to my son (the poor sod).

Thought about working for Unicef?

Oh, and you'll only get your percentage with the thread is finished, otherwise it'll change every time someone replies.

Season card since 1990, bar one season when I lost my job. Used to go to about 10-12 away games a season, but now about 4 since the bairn came. All round class fan me and very handsome to boot ;):)
pics!

I've supported Sunderland for 50 years despite not living closer than 130 miles from the age of eight.

Never had a season ticket.

Never seen fewer than 20 games a season despite 10 years living in the south of France.

Was at Villa, will be there for Spurs then at Bournemouth.

Went to 4 of the last 5 derby matches.

My support is f***ing mint :lol:

Haven't had a season ticket since 2000. Moved to Yorkshire wolds and although I still work in NE and still have a flat there I can only make week games. Always thought the claim that desfartes made that he bought a season ticket despite living in oz was really funny.

You wish marra. Could just click on me profile picture like. Stunner, third in on right.
canny. its difficult to tell with all the beauty around you.

reminds of a crimewatch line up

You wish marra. Could just click on me profile picture like. Stunner, third in on right.
canny. its difficult to tell with all the beauty around you.

reminds of a crimewatch line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back