percentage of posters on here with season tickets/ regular match goers/gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season ticket holder since '03. Average about 8 away games a season. Know plenty passionate supporters who can't afford to go regularly. Still all Sunderland.

First game v Arsenal 1980...John Hawley!

Roker end with me dad then Fulwell with the lads, Clockstand paddocks, then seats, seats, seats...great times.

Season ticket since '87 and was at Luton with many others during the late 80's fan ban era and also the mags away fan ban game.

Saw a very good percentage of away games in the Reid reign and was great feeling travelling away knowing that you had chance of a win or at least you would see a performance.

Never booed a player in R&W bar Peter Barnes after he gave us the V's and anyone berating our current centre halves should be thinking themselves lucky they never had to endure Steve Hetzke :lol:

Season ticket holder for 35 of 46 years .... 31 on bounce .... I would categorise me as ... scared I might miss something

It does get to this at times...:lol::lol::lol:

So a supporter for 60 years who's father and grandfather were as well,doesn't qualify for your little clique?
Fair enough can't say I'm very cut up about it.

I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you
I have a season card but that does not automatically exclude me from being a gobshite and so on.

Had a season ticket from 1988 until 2012 moved to Oz.
Came back and never renewed due to having 2 kids 2&1.
Work away a lot so my priority on a weekend has changed to spending time with the family.
Company spend about 3/5k a year corporate.

Go to pretty much every away game and around 6-8 home matches a year, massive lads fan.

season ticket holder for 14 years

i'll only stop going if personal circumstances change, used to being shite so that doesn't change owt :lol:

not that it makes a difference like, we're all fans at the end of the day

I do find that most of the perennial whingers on here and those that have nothing good to say about the club who particularly wind me up are very prominent on all the match day threads on here when I have a read back through them (not advisable by the way!).

Supported the lads for 42 years. I work away, three weeks on three weeks off so having a season ticket isn't really an option for me. Get to the home games when I can, but depending on my rota, and the way the fixtures work out I don't get to near as many games as I would like.

I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you

You're my hero - have a medal.

Logon or register to see this image

I am not a season ticket holder as I live away now (Cork, Ireland), I held a Season ticket for 6 seasons between 96-97 until 01-02 and then i was off and on before i moved away in 2013, had a few seasons tickets and a few half season tickets over the years.

First game '84, first Season Ticket this year. I was there when we were shite - the Butcher and Buxton years give me perspective on our current plight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back