percentage of posters on here with season tickets/ regular match goers/gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you

A former season ticket holder for 10 years and gave up in 2007, finding a bit difficult to get to the games.

So, none of the above.

Season t
I myself and the 2 lads have season tickets and have done for years, tbh more out of something to do on a Saturday than value for money /entertainment
I have a feeling though that members on pf are about 1 third season ticket holders with a passion for the club 1 third regular match day attendees when they can and the rest who are either wums, antagonists or haven't been to the sol in their lives type of fan
which type are you[/QUOTE

Season ticket holder of 25 years plus regular goer during my earlier youth

which type are you

How about a fan who went regularly in the 70s and then moved too far away from the area to go regularly, rather than a judgemental arsehole.

which type are you

Who do the f**k you think you are you judgemental tw*t

which type are you
What's it got t'dee with yay??????

I'd guess that most on this board don't attend for one reason or other .

which type are you

Could do a poll on parsnip and link it to here. I'm a season ticket holder, think it's 16 consecutive years (basically since I was first allowed to go to games by myself). Won't get rid of it for footballing reasons, might need to if money ever got tight but that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back