People who use phones when driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorry driver pulled into the middle lane when the left lane was clear, causing my dad to slam on the brakes at around 65mph. Pulled out to go round him and there he was on his phone. Twat. Why wait until someone is killed before the culprit gets done?
Deserves to be windmilled to fuck imho. Not your dad, the driver of course.

They have a strange habit of disappearing when one particular poster is involved.
Aw surely not, it's the first time ever someone has called a member a fat jack russell

I, "think" he's threatening, you.

What I posted was a true story, but I'm very surprised that you had the temerity to comment, given your threat to travel the length of Europe to "fill in/sort out" (I've no idea of the language you used, because I didn't see your post), with your son, to inflict violence upon one of the most, imho, innocuous posters on this board @Lambchops.

Maybe you should go and lie down before you fall down, again!!

What I posted was a true story, but I'm very surprised that you had the temerity to comment, given your threat to travel the length of Europe to "fill in/sort out" (I've no idea of the language you used, because I didn't see your post), with your son, to inflict violence upon one of the most, imho, innocuous posters on this board @Lambchops.

I'm not doubting it

What were you implying by posting it?

Of course you didn't see the post because it was a private message. But you never reveal the contents of private messages. You've said it on here often enough. And in private message.

So if it wasn't some kind of threat what is the relevance to the thread?

As for falling down a strange thing to say from the boards resident drunk. Your posts and messages reek of transference. Take the step and get help and give up drink.

You're a vile old drunk with no friends who has nothing better to do than post on here until you fall into your drunken stupor.

As for falling down a strange thing to say from the boards resident drunk. Your posts and messages reek of transference. Take the step and get help and give up drink.

You're a vile old drunk with no friends who has nothing better to do than post on here until you fall into your drunken stupor.

Bloody hell, the level of irony in that post is, almost, beyond belief.

I used the word "almost" only because of who posted it!

Oh it's just that you quoted me. So I assumed you were talking to me

And it's a random post that's completely off topic

Can I ask, have you had a drink today?

It is none of your business whether I have or haven't (but will answer in the negative - too early for me).

What's your excuse?

Last edited:
Bloody hell, the level of irony in that post is, almost, beyond belief.

I used the word "almost" only because of who posted it!

It is none of your business whether I have or haven't (but will answer in the negative - too early for me).

What's your excuse?
Eh?

I'm so confused

You quoted me with a story about a dog :lol:

What's the relevance please? Let's assume I'm thick so you can spell it out

Let me tell you a story (said in my best Max Bygraves voice) about something I witnessed about 35 years ago.

I was walking my dog (a Doberman on a lead) in a large park and spotted a young woman doing the same walking towards me (hers was a Rottweiler) when, out of nowhere, a porky Jack Russell appeared and started snarling at the 'Rot', whilst trying to bite its legs.

To start with I thought it was quite amusing as the 'Rot', essentially, danced to avoid the JR's teeth but after enduring this for a few minutes the 'Rot' decided it had had enough and picked up the JR by the neck. biting hard, then tossing it away like a rag doll (I later found out that it had killed it).

The young woman had just frozen when this took place and I was later asked to provide a statement to the police about what I'd seen.

This I was more than happy to do because in no way was the 'Rot' at fault and I was very pleased to later learn that no further action was taken against the young woman or the dog.

To me it was natural justice, no more no less!
NONE OF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

So Chunky is a fat Jack Russell, and KINGDOM of the road is "The Rot"

He thinks he's toying with you Chunk, ready to toss you aside to die any time he chooses.

Sounds a bit death threaty to me like

Of course you didn't see the post because it was a private message.

Surely, that makes any threat made far more specific/personal.

I, genuinely, don't understand why you are attempting to defend it, especially as you, apparently, said that there were going to be two of you (not big enough to go in single handed?)!

Must admit I occasionally did check me phone or send a text on a quiet bit of road. But after seeing the video of that lorry driver smashing into that family it goes in my bag, nothing is as important as someones life

Surely, that makes any threat made far more specific/personal.

I, genuinely, don't understand why you are attempting to defend it, especially as you, apparently, said that there were going to be two of you (not big enough to go in single handed?)!
Firstly I haven't defended it. Secondly you have no idea what was or wasn't said as it's nothing to do with you. You are a vile person attempting to deflect away from yourself once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back