People who use phones when driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, genuinely, don't want you to take this this the wrong way BUT I think that you need to accept that your obsessive stalking of my posts/then trolling them is not something I would consider "normal".

Instead, I believe that you need to please find someone else to be obsessed/infatuated with, so must ask you to accept the following as facts:.

1) I'm hetero sexual (not homo or bi).
2) I'm in a long term relationship (more than 9 years).
3) I don't cheat and never would even think about it with another male.

I appreciate that rejection is always hard, BUT sometimes it's necessary to be "cruel to be kind", so hope you find the love that you are, so obviously, seeking.
:lol: enjoy your drinks

Maybe, so, but did you eyes meet over a counter in Siam Commercial Bank?
No our bank balances did :lol:

I was in a sex shop last year getting something nice (nuff said there ).i was browsing through the plastic toys for women where i kept going back to this specific one in a box with a couple of wires coming out of the lower end.
Now i'm pretty cluey and thought i'd seen it all but i just couldnt fathom it out so had to ask the assistant.She explained the wires were to a plug that connected to a car cigarette lighter and that those vibrators were a top seller.She said she had one and used it regular especially stuck in traffic jams.For months after, i looked at women drivers more intently.

:lol:

Think I'll order a dash cam, could earn a pretty penny uploading to pronhub

Last edited:
But that only applies to low ability individuals. How do you know what a particular driver's abilities are?
F1 drivers have almost superhuman reaction times and the ability to process lots of information extremely quickly. Are you suggesting you have them, and then you have the rest of the world's drivers in two completely separate groups? You don't think there's a scale of ability? Of course there is, and nobody can comment on another driver's abilities without subjecting them to some kind of rigorous examination. We've all passed our driving test, which proves that everyone on the road at least makes the bottom grade. But some passed it first time with no major faults, while others took numerous attempts. That's immediately an broad indication of abilities there. But beyond that there's no way of knowing how skilled a driver is and how much information they can process at once.

Yeah, obviously there's a massive spread of abilities...but the point of Dunning-Kruger is that people who are not very good at things are also not very good at judging their own standard of competency and over-estimate it, and you can couple that with the cognitive bias of illusionary superiority which is that most people rate themselves above average at various tasks - which can't be true. Various surveys have been done which show than up to 90% of drivers rate themselves as being better than the average driver...

I'll bet that if you could go back in time, most people who cause accidents or kill people through driving while texting or using facebook would have asserted that they were better drivers than most. And of course, until that fatal accident, most of them won't have caused a single accident through doing it, reinforcing their feeling of competence right up until the second they ploughed into someone.

I do have to apologise though for the off-topic post on using phone when driving on the mad breakdowns and abuse thread.

Last edited:
Getting back on track I've just been behind a car who failed to use their indicator not once, not twice, not three, four or even five times but six f***ing times.

What a f***ing arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back