People who use phones when driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit I occasionally did check me phone or send a text on a quiet bit of road. But after seeing the video of that lorry driver smashing into that family it goes in my bag, nothing is as important as someones life

same here. normally have my phone next to me and if it goes off i look at it, usually can read the txt without having to touch any buttons or unlock the phone and thought it was ok. however after seeing and reading about some of the crashes and lives lost through it i dont touch it now. its linked to the car so if it rings, i can answer by a button on the steering wheel, and i can even read txts from the dashboard screen. i normally set an album away on my phone before leaving (this can take up to 10 minutes) and then drive away and not touch my phone. i know exactly how far into albums i can get now on my to and from work, and can judge if its taken longer or shorter than usual by how far into an album i am when i arrive. anyway, fuck phones

Strange, but I can't remember any accidents in Durham Police when we had to pick up and answer calls on the police radio. It was a bit more hairy answering the radio when licking down the road on the Royal Enfield 250.

Firstly I haven't defended it. Secondly you have no idea what was or wasn't said as it's nothing to do with you. You are a vile person attempting to deflect away from yourself once again.

You, are seemingly, just content to portray yourself as a joke.

I, genuinely, don't understand why you seem to believe that the fact you haven't "defended it", excuses it!

Regarding the rest of your post, bore off Muttley.

Piece of piss, don't know why the police claim they are underfunded.

Get however many people on minimum wage + comission to just walk round the traffic lights on a morning and dish out 100 quid fines. Doesn't need a qualified policeman or owt ffs.

[QUOTE"chunkylover53, post: 24387167, member: 4763"]You quoted it. The thing is called "quote".

So it was a response to me.

Why did you direct that story to me?[QUOT]

I've purposely misquoted the quote format just to indicate you are correct.

No sign of "link" anywhere.

So either you're drunk and misquoted or it was a veiled threat. Well done

Note: I only ever report posts that may get someone in court, slander for example

Neither, just replying (for the second time) to your query.

Regarding the second point in your post, I will put that into my "bullsh*t" folder, given that "slander" can only be via the spoken word and "libel" via the written word.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-slander-libel

Yet again though, you are happy to display your ignorance!

:lol:

Neither, just replying (for the second time) to your query.

Regarding the second point in your post, I will put that into my "bullsh*t" folder, given that "slander" can only be via the spoken word and "libel" via the written word.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-slander-libel

Yet again though, you are happy to display your ignorance!

:lol:
I freely admit I got that wrong

You still won't admit to why you quoted me

Or also what an accommodating local girl is

I freely admit I got that wrong

You still won't admit to why you quoted me

Or also what an accommodating local girl is

I, genuinely, don't want you to take this this the wrong way BUT I think that you need to accept that your obsessive stalking of my posts/then trolling them is not something I would consider "normal".

Instead, I believe that you need to please find someone else to be obsessed/infatuated with, so must ask you to accept the following as facts:.

1) I'm hetero sexual (not homo or bi).
2) I'm in a long term relationship (more than 9 years).
3) I don't cheat and never would even think about it with another male.

I appreciate that rejection is always hard, BUT sometimes it's necessary to be "cruel to be kind", so hope you find the love that you are, so obviously, seeking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back