PC Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have no f***ing clue how much ownership of a console costs. Thats how much sony and MS laugh at you.. Sheep!
Enlighten us to the true cost of consoles then

Are you that dense you have no clue?

Yes.. consoles load game assets just like a PC.. so of course an SSD makes a difference. Consoles are still in the era of HDD's from the 1990's. slow as fuck.
My PC will outlast all of your peasant consoles for at least 6 years while you still have shit graphics.
How big is the ssd in your machine then? 120gb? 250gb? So it will have windows and a recovery partition in it plus essential programs you use regularly doesn't leave much room for games does it? Everyone knows gaming rigs still store game content on hdd and os on ssd.

Last edited:
Enlighten us to the true cost of consoles then

How big is the ssd in your machine then? 120gb? 250gb? So it will have windows and a recovery partition in it plus essential programs you use regularly doesn't leave much room for games does it? Everyone knows gaming rigs still store game content on hdd and os on ssd.
It's infinitely bigger than a console that is still using 1990's technology. I can be into a game within seconds while a peasant system has to load from optical media from 20 years ago. Pathetic

Recovery partition? you have no f***ing clue. haha

Go back to your 30fps lol

By the way.. my system is 3x the performance for only 2x the price. Will outleast all of them

You can't win.. really you cant.

It's infinitely bigger than a console that is still using 1990's technology. I can be into a game within seconds while a peasant system has to load from optical media from 20 years ago. Pathetic

By the way.. my system is 3x the performance for only 2x the price. Will outleast all of them

You've just had a meltdown buddy. So I'd say no one is a winner here.

Seen as though you didn't want to answer I went and had a look on the other thread. You have a 120gb ssd room for an os and maybes 2 aaa games awesome.

When it unravels to the extent that he's calling consoles 'gay' and insisting we're all sad as fuck because of the frame rate we play at then there is nowhere left to go.

This. I have a pc and do enjoy gaming on it but I'm not borderline mentally unhinged. Personally don't give a flying fuck about frame rate in the grand scheme of things.

I know his system isn't all that anyway. It's a good gpu and cpu but the rest of it is fairly cheap parts.

He is going to erupt now man! :lol:

Is it difficult to remove the Jizz from your keyboard? 'Cause I know from all your recent posts you've just been watching the lasses from The Witcher 3 on 'Ultra' with your '5-Knuckle Mod' installed.

When it unravels to the extent that he's calling consoles 'gay' and insisting we're all sad as fuck because of the frame rate we play at then there is nowhere left to go.

I think calling PC owners mass murderers in the OP did that :rolleyes:

I know his system isn't all that anyway. It's a good gpu and cpu but the rest of it is fairly cheap parts.

It's in the top 1% of systems in terms of graphical and processing power.
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

16 Gb of Corsair Vengence 2400mhz is not cheap and neither is a EVGA SuperNova 750w G2.
So between them and the cpu/gpu that's 90% of the system all with top of the line parts.

Shows you know fuck all.

This. I have a pc and do enjoy gaming on it but I'm not borderline mentally unhinged. Personally don't give a flying fuck about frame rate in the grand scheme of things.:lol:
Mate if you're happy with lower resolutions, graphical settings and framerates. Thats great.
But there's loads of us that don't want shit graphics.

Last edited:

16 Gb of Corsair Vengence 2400mhz is not cheap and neither is a EVGA SuperNova 750w G2.
So between them and the cpu/gpu that's 90% of the system all with top of the line parts.

Shows you know fuck all.

Mate if you're happy with lower resolutions, graphical settings and framerates. Thats great.
But there's loads of us that don't want shit graphics.

Logon or register to see this image

Breathe lad. Breathe!

Shows you know fuck all.
I said you had a good cpu and gpu. Your ram is fairly standard for these days especially now ddr4 is out. Your motherboard is one of the cheapest z97 chipset boards going and hardly feature rich. A 120gb ssd can be had for less than £40 the case is awful and full of cheap led fans. Stock cpu cooler I'm guessing. And the original psu you had was bronze rated but not modular and for 650w was one of the cheapest going. But aye I know fuck all.

Logon or register to see this image

Breathe lad. Breathe!

I believe they are PC gamers too.. nice one! :lol:

I said you had a good cpu and gpu. Your ram is fairly standard for these days especially now ddr4 is out. Your motherboard is one of the cheapest z97 chipset boards going and hardly feature rich. A 120gb ssd can be had for less than £40 the case is awful and full of cheap led fans. Stock cpu cooler I'm guessing. And the original psu you had was bronze rated but not modular and for 650w was one of the cheapest going. But aye I know fuck all.

Yes because right off the bat you're ignoring the two most important parts of the system for your synthetic argument. So right away it's stupid.
2400mhz is not standard actually, most people have 1600mhz in systems.
DD4 systems with 5xxxK and 6xxxK processors are still slower than 4xxxK systems for games
The motherboard supports everything needed to do high end gaming and desktop work.
Stock CPU cooler is neither cheap nor expensive, it does that job of keeping the CPU cool
The original PSU was Tier 2a. http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg

So yes, you know fuck all. Ignore most of the system and use exaggerated myth.

Last edited:
... i dont have the time to sit for hours at a PC screen, im much more casual than i was, time is a large reason for that ergo a PS4 Suits because i can pick up and play
Between system updates etc I honestly don't think a ps4 is any mor convenient than a PC. You can easily play a pc on a tv, using a pad too.

I believe they are PC gamers too.. nice one! :lol:

Yes because right off the bat you're ignoring the two most important parts of the system for your synthetic argument. So right away it's stupid.
2400mhz is not standard actually, most people have 1600mhz in systems.
DD4 systems with 5xxxK and 6xxxK processors are still slower than 4xxxK systems for games
The motherboard supports everything needed to do high end gaming and desktop work.
Stock CPU cooler is neither cheap nor expensive, it does that job of keeping the CPU cool
The original PSU was Tier 2a. http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg

So yes, you know fuck all. Ignore most of the system and use exaggerated myth.
Ok it's the best PC ever made (in your mind) and is totally future proof and won't need upgrading in the lifetime of this gens consoles. All them fans it probably sounds like a harrier taking off under load ffs

You still haven't enlightened us to the true cost of console gaming either

Ok it's the best PC ever made (in your mind) and is totally future proof and won't need upgrading in the lifetime of this gens consoles. All them fans it probably sounds like a harrier taking off under load ffs

The specs and performance benchmarks speak for themselves. It's extremely quiet even under full load since I got the EVGA SuperNova G2.
But please continue to melodramatic drama queen over a £4 fan. :rolleyes:

The specs and performance benchmarks speak for themselves. It's extremely quiet even under full load since I got the EVGA SuperNova G2.
But please continue to melodramatic drama queen over a £4 fan. :rolleyes:
It's like buying a mclaren and going to halfords for some alloy wheels man!

Your still yet to enlighten us on the true cost of console ownership mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back