PC Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like buying a mclaren and going to halfords for some alloy wheels man!

Your still yet to enlighten us on the true cost of console ownership mind.

I'll take that as a compliment and acknowledgement. You are right about the case, it's 'average'. I'll replace it with a Corsair 900D at some point.

The true cost of ownership is well known. Sony and Microsoft heavily subsidise the cost of the console and fleece you with the cost of the games and forced membership of online communities. Then fleece you again for 2nd controllers and add-ons that are usually mandatory.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/0...s-true-cost-of-ownership-may-surprise-buyers/

I'm glad to enlighten you.

Logon or register to see this image

Your system is pretty darn good.
You better believe it.. Glorious in fact!
Only 3 displays on mine, 2 monitors and a 42" Plasma TV for KODI/Movies.
I'll be getting a 4K display in the next few months. Prices have plummeted really low recently.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a compliment and acknowledgement. You are right about the case, it's 'average'. I'll replace it with a Corsair 900D at some point.

The true cost of ownership is well known. Sony and Microsoft heavily subsidise the cost of the console and fleece you with the cost of the games and forced membership of online communities. Then fleece you again for 2nd controllers and add-ons that are usually mandatory.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/0...s-true-cost-of-ownership-may-surprise-buyers/

I'm glad to enlighten you.

You better believe it.. Glorious in fact!
Only 3 displays on mine, 2 monitors and a 42" Plasma TV for KODI/Movies.
I'll be getting a 4K display in the next few months. Prices have plummeted really low recently.

In all seriousness I am currently looking at a 4k display as when I built my system I decided to leave 4k for a while due to the added cost.

You seem like a decent enough poster you just need to rein in the console bashing. It makes you come across as an arrogant fucker sometimes. Which you probably aren't.

We are all gamers. From casual to hard core. Like a football team we are all 'family'. Everyone has their own opinion and preferred platform it's rather sad for anyone to ridicule another because of this. Oh and adding figures and spec differences is stupid. Everyone knows a pc will out perform a console. Still doesn't mean pc is better though. It just means it's another option for gamers which is not a bad thing.

In all seriousness I am currently looking at a 4k display as when I built my system I decided to leave 4k for a while due to the added cost.

You seem like a decent enough poster you just need to rein in the console bashing. It makes you come across as an arrogant fucker sometimes. Which you probably aren't.

We are all gamers. From casual to hard core. Like a football team we are all 'family'. Everyone has their own opinion and preferred platform it's rather sad for anyone to ridicule another because of this. Oh and adding figures and spec differences is stupid. Everyone knows a pc will out perform a console. Still doesn't mean pc is better though. It just means it's another option for gamers which is not a bad thing.

Mate when shit stirrers create threads comparing PC gamers to murderers and then others chime in of course gets my back up.
You were part of that when you linked my name in the 2nd post BTW.

When you get your 4K display, make sure it's 60hz+ as a lot of them are only 30hz. You can get a half decent one for about £400 when they were thousands I think just a couple of years ago.

I might not have done, but not when being compared to columbine killers and then being directly linked in.
Plenty of other people biting on this thread other than me remember.
That'S because they're pathetic and have the mentality of a child, and ironically you've responded in the way they say PC gamers are. Well done.

That'S because they're pathetic and have the mentality of a child, and ironically you've responded in the way they say PC gamers are. Well done.
If defending myself when being compared to a murderer is the way PC gamers are then I'm guilty.
Not sure the console gamers will like being called children like. :lol:

Mate when shit stirrers create threads comparing PC gamers to murderers and then others chime in of course gets my back up.
You were part of that when you linked my name in the 2nd post BTW.

When you get your 4K display, make sure it's 60hz+ as a lot of them are only 30hz. You can get a half decent one for about £400 when they were thousands I think just a couple of years ago.

Aye. Tongue in cheek man. Never likened you to a murderer ffs.

Yer I was looking at a Samsung 28" but it was £800 at the time.

Aye. Tongue in cheek man. Never likened you to a murderer ffs.

Yer I was looking at a Samsung 28" but it was £800 at the time.
Good, because I'll fookn kill you :lol:

This one looks quite good for only £331.. I'd snap it up now if I had the cash. Only downside is the contrast ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back