-***- Official Haway the England lasses thread -***-

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, England did well in the last 20 min for sure. Canada had lots of pressure (not sure where you get the 'too strong" bit from) but not enough on goal. Mind, both England goals were gifts (Sesselmann is cute but shite) and Tancredi should have scored in the first. C'est la vie.

Too strong in that when Canada were looking to build up a head of steam, England didn't let them. Pinched too many balls off them between England's box and the half way line.

The first England goal, the lass still had a lot to do. Kept her nerve, good finish. The second one, England outthought them. Caught them 1 on 1 with the smaller defender.

England never really looked in much danger to me.

You are indeed biased - he doesn't (though it's sad that he's mag scum).
Biased, I had the misfortune to listen to Jason De Vos on CTV, totally disrespectful towards Bassett, Houghton and Bardsley. Second only to John Herdman as the biggest c**t in the ground
Aye, England did well in the last 20 min for sure. Canada had lots of pressure (not sure where you get the 'too strong" bit from) but not enough on goal. Mind, both England goals were gifts (Sesselmann is cute but shite) and Tancredi should have scored in the first. C'est la vie.
Get the impression your a bit of a sore loser, Canada could have played till midnight and not scored unless Bardsley hadn't handed one to Sinclair. Macleod pulled the best save of the game otherwise it would have been 3-1.

Get the impression your a bit of a sore loser, Canada could have played till midnight and not scored unless Bardsley hadn't handed one to Sinclair. Macleod pulled the best save of the game otherwise it would have been 3-1.
Sore loser my arse (just a dual national without all that bias). Aye - but it was a save. Tancredi missed one sitter and maybe should have had two. Both England goals were gifts (but they all count). It was a fun game and really a bit of a "no lose" for me.

Too strong in that when Canada were looking to build up a head of steam, England didn't let them. Pinched too many balls off them between England's box and the half way line.

England never really looked in much danger to me.
Aye - fair enough.

Just heard the result.. Well done the lasses.

If only SAFC had taken the ladies under their wing a few years earlier and we might have been able to keep hold of those star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back