-***- Official Haway the England lasses thread -***-

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now it's once again OK to like FIFA competitions, may I say

* bump; and
* haway the lasses.

Shambles last time. Basically it was Hope Powell picking her mates to go on holiday with her. Set Women's football back years, it was embarrassing. Stephen Haughton was about two stone overweight then.

I will try and watch when I can.

TwasOnTheFifthOfMay said:
Slightly
nfair.
Still beat the eventual winners.

Powell picked Haughton even though everyone could see she had got fat
Slightly unfair.
Still beat the eventual winners.
I will be hoping they win. Can someone post pics of Haughton showing how different she looked between her fitness peaks and troughs. Anyone could see she was out of shape last time but she was Powells mate like the rest of them. Do not get me wrong, it was not just Haughton who should not of been there.

Powell picked Haughton even though everyone could see she had got fat

I will be hoping they win. Can someone post pics of Haughton showing how different she looked between her fitness peaks and troughs. Anyone could see she was out of shape last time but she was Powells mate like the rest of them. Do not get me wrong, it was not just Haughton who should not of been there.

Pervert, and reported

Shambles last time. Basically it was Hope Powell picking her mates to go on holiday with her. Set Women's football back years, it was embarrassing. Stephen Haughton was about two stone overweight then.

I will try and watch when I can.
No it wasn't. I was there and England were quite good. Beat the eventual winners in the group stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back