Not offside then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That it's half a week later, we have a freeze frame and have looked at it several times and still can't be sure is pretty telling. The linesman had one view and made a decision. Either way, he was going to come under scrutiny.
Its one of those that really could have gone either way because at some point the player in line with Rodwell did look offside. This time it went against us. Hopefully we get the next one in our favour.

Its one of those that really could have gone either way because at some point the player in line with Rodwell did look offside. This time it went against us. Hopefully we get the next one in our favour.

It already has - they could have had a couple of penalties.

ooh I'm sorry love, didn't realise you were the life of the party here. My mistake, it must be so exciting being an arsehole and talking down to anyone who disagrees with you! :lol:

You do realise you have actually spent time typing hundreds of characters on a football messageboard disagreeing with the use of the word easily :lol:

You do realise you have actually spent time typing hundreds of characters on a football messageboard disagreeing with the use of the word easily :lol:

you aren't that bright are you? 2 points -

1. I haven't been just arguing about the use of the word, it's the fact that your tone mocks people who don't agree with you on a topic which is "clearly" not anywhere near as cut and dried as you make out.

2. Take a look in the mirror son, I think you'll find you are doing the same :lol::lol:

you aren't that bright are you? 2 points -

1. I haven't been just arguing about the use of the word, it's the fact that your tone mocks people who don't agree with you on a topic which is "clearly" not anywhere near as cut and dried as you make out.

2. Take a look in the mirror son, I think you'll find you are doing the same :lol::lol:

and there's another one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back