Most Embarrassing Moment of My life

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:
Reminds me of being on holiday I was sitting down on the floor next to the pool and I noticed two lasses looking over and sniggering looking between my legs. When they turned their head away for a split second, I looked down and noticed my balls were hanging out of my trunks.:eek:
But you did that on purpose mate

At a guess, you're perving.
No, no, no, no! Some of them are rather hideous sights! I just didn't think blokes wore - what can I say...barely there trunks these days. Of course this is Newcastle, West Denton, and they might have had them from the 80s. Then again, some of them are rather young. :D

I might go swimming with my contact lenses in next time as everyone just looks like a fuzzy lump to me :lol:
Don't do it! Honestly, it's vile! I mostly get large OAPs squeezing themselves into small bits of stretchy material. Borderline obscene. :D

I remember my Dad coming into my bedroom without knocking when I was about 14. I was lying on the bed having a wank at the time. I have never ever been so embarrassed in my life. The next day he fitted a bolt on the inside of the door for me. :oops:

As already mentioned in the actual thread about this scenario.

Once by my mam, once by my wife.

Different times like.
If it had been at the same time I'd no longer be here through the old death by embarrassment method.

Last edited:
Sat in the hotel doing some work still suited and booted etc... lass other side of the room looking over smiling.. Im thinking... canny...and smiles back.
However, just realised that Id sat down on the sofa and in the process split my trousers right along the crotch and half my bollocks are hanging out. :oops::oops:
I know some on here would take that as an invite to go over and talk to the lass, but I cant seem to bring myself to introductions in such a state of professional undress
The hotel hooker wouldn't have minded...

As already mentioned in the actual thread about this scenario.

Once by my mam, once by my wife.

Different times like.
If it had been at the same time I'd no longer be here through the old death by embarrassment method.

Over her mate as well wasn't it?

Well a pic anyway not literally over her

Anyone saved that photograph of the Mag at the match in his trackie bottoms with his knackers hanging out through a hole?

It was a classic.

can remember that - just had a quick look and can't see it - iirc there was also a video

can remember that - just had a quick look and can't see it - iirc there was also a video

just found the video :lol::lol:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back