Most Embarrassing Moment of My life

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a lot of sexual tension on the board lately.
Aye its why Im off out to watch the football and talk all footy stuff with other people that like to tlak footy stuff away from a message board predominantly designed to tlak about footy stuff... but yes.. lots of sexual tension

The zip on my fly broke ten minutes before my Dissertation presentation and I didn't have anything with me to fix it. So I managed to get behind the presentation stand with no-one noticing then continued the presentation with me pressed firmly against the stand. It was similar to the scene in Police Academy where Lassard gets a blowie, but without the happy ending.
So absolutely nothing like police academy?!!! Lol

:lol:
there's one of a liverpool player - cant remember his name from about ten year ago with a long skinny wanger hanging out
also - that mad Dane who stuck his tackle on someone's head in training?
There was a photograph of Emilio Butragueno doing his trademark feet first slide towards the corner flag to celebrate scoring a goal and his tackle had fallen out. The headline in a Spanish newspaper mirrored his nickname 'The Vulture'.

:lol:
Reminds me of being on holiday I was sitting down on the floor next to the pool and I noticed two lasses looking over and sniggering looking between my legs. When they turned their head away for a split second, I looked down and noticed my balls were hanging out of my trunks.:eek:
On this subject ie men in trunks, NOT TB's balls - I've been swimming a lot recently and the size of men's trunks seems to be teeny tiny, I mean, I can't stop staring! What's going on? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back