Most Embarrassing Moment of My life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in the hotel doing some work still suited and booted etc... lass other side of the room looking over smiling.. Im thinking... canny...and smiles back.
However, just realised that Id sat down on the sofa and in the process split my trousers right along the crotch and half my bollocks are hanging out. :oops::oops:
I know some on here would take that as an invite to go over and talk to the lass, but I cant seem to bring myself to introductions in such a state of professional undress

Sat in the hotel doing some work still suited and booted etc... lass other side of the room looking over smiling.. Im thinking... canny...and smiles back.
However, just realised that Id sat down on the sofa and in the process split my trousers right along the crotch and half my bollocks are hanging out. :oops::oops:
I know some on here would take that as an invite to go over and talk to the lass, but I cant seem to bring myself to introductions in such a state of professional undress
She's after getting horsed arrrrl owwwwa!

I remember my Dad coming into my bedroom without knocking when I was about 14. I was lying on the bed having a wank at the time. I have never ever been so embarrassed in my life. The next day he fitted a bolt on the inside of the door for me. :oops:
:lol::lol::lol:

shows some balls and ask her out

The zip on my fly broke ten minutes before my Dissertation presentation and I didn't have anything with me to fix it. So I managed to get behind the presentation stand with no-one noticing then continued the presentation with me pressed firmly against the stand. It was similar to the scene in Police Academy where Lassard gets a blowie, but without the happy ending.

I remember my Dad coming into my bedroom without knocking when I was about 14. I was lying on the bed having a wank at the time. I have never ever been so embarrassed in my life. The next day he fitted a bolt on the inside of the door for me. :oops:

My mam walked in on me one Saturday morning as I was tearing the belly off myself with the Daily Sport in front of me on the bed. She didn't say anything & if I remember correctly, just walked over & pulled the curtains closed (they were closed anyway) & left the room again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back