Mignolet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the goalkeeper? One at United came directly through O'Shea's legs after a scramble from a corner i'm sure and one was a short corner to Cleverley who scored a good goal. Reading beat us 2-1, i'm sure Jimmy Kebe scored a header from a corner. Might have been a free kick but it was airborne and the point about him failing to command was present.

There was probably more from 2010-2012 as well.

I'm not saying we conceded heaps and heaps of goals from corners, what i'm saying is that he rarely commanded the area and he never looked confident.

Made up facts are always the best

he's having a mare of a season - confidence is shot to hell
Some people on here slag him off just because he's not our keeper anymore.
He was excellent for us, brought in as third choice and one for the future, played very well when he got his chance and became our no1.
He's 26, young for a keeper, he will come good again, I'd have him back here no problem.

He's not the first goalkeeper to star for a side at the bottom and be found wanting when stepping up a level.

His distribution and authority in the box was iffy here but when you play for a bigger club and are looked at more closely then these flaws are exposed ad nauseum by pundits and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back