Micah Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiple papers claiming its 'go-er'

I'd be ok with it at 5 million.
Covers RB /CB.

One of few Villa players that looked to give a shit last season.
Their fans were giving him dogs abuse in the Birmingham Mail article I read the other day. Singled out him lescott and guzan as the 3 bads eggs from last season. I recall he looked utter shite against us at the SOL last season as well.

Haven't seen him play for years, yet I still think this is an awful deal. High wages, no affiliation with Sunderland, muscle-bound, incredibly injury-prone and no resale value. He's precisely the type we shouldn't be buying, particularly in our financial position.

Slightly off topic, on Richards' wiki page Stuart Pearce states "I have not worked with anyone so good and so young." Ignoring his shit grammar, how can anyone that's been in the game so long have such consistently poor judgment?!

So fuck :lol:

If we are paying 5 million I d rather give it to Spurs for Yedlin. Not that I think Yedlin is worth that type of coin but he can be improved. Richards will be the type of signing that will lumber us with a player we can't shift and be a drain on resources for the duration of his contract. The type of signing we've made our speciality in recent seasons.

If we are paying 5 million I d rather give it to Spurs for Yedlin. Not that I think Yedlin is worth that type of coin but he can be improved. Richards will be the type of signing that will lumber us with a player we can't shift and be a drain on resources for the duration of his contract. The type of signing we've made our speciality in recent seasons.
Exactly

Linked again tomorrow.

Allardyce wanted him in January and now allegedly Moyes. They must see something they like :confused:

Linked again tomorrow.

Allardyce wanted him in January and now allegedly Moyes. They must see something they like :confused:
Experience, was at a shit club last year that had problems from the start. Can cover any position in defence. I think we will sign him and a first choice RB.

Linked again tomorrow.

Probably feel with the right coaching and fitness regime we could get a decent player out of him? At a guess like.

If he is coming as right back and Moyes can get his hunger back then he would be a decent addiiton. How old is he now ?

Villa got him for nothing, so I would imagine a nominal fee for him. I've always seen him as a right back, not a centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back