Micah Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amusing. Most on here would have taken him hands down before he played for Villa. He is a decent player who had a bad year last year. I agree he would have to play rightback though.

I'm assuming that we wouldn't be giving him a massive wage as he's got a lot to prove. If so, fine by me as I'm stupid enough to always trust manager judgement.

At right back he could be a beast if he's still agile.
I dunno if he's finished now like, can he still shift? Big lad isn't he, I'd imagine once he starts slowing down it'll be game over at RB
Better than Jones, for now, but Id hope we could attract better.

Decent player in there somewhere and he can't be that old ,
I'd take him cos he's not as shit as people say

We should've paid Spurs the 5m the wanted for Yedlin. The lad already has an affinity with the club and improved a lot under Sam. He could well improve a lot more under Moyes. He's young, pacey and although not the finished article he will only get better. Doesn't make sense to me to spend the same on Richards when there's a less risky option that we already know will slot straight in and improve our starting eleven.

Decent player in there somewhere and he can't be that old ,
I'd take him cos he's not as shit as people say

He's 28,and still a decent player. Villa were absolutely abysmal last season,which wasn't all down to him. At the right price he's worth a punt.

Not good reading that like, this bit stuck out in particular "Just to add to that, Micah himself has said that his body isn't up to playing RB. "
Most of the postings are in Richard's favour if you read right down.
Only a few critical of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back