Micah Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not suggesting, for one second, that he is the answer for us at right back, but I have to say the SMB's record of slagging off players, before they have played for us whom have subsequently gone on to be a success is quite interesting.

Do the same with managers aswell

If this is even serious it's a joke. The PL is a tough unforgiving league and outsiders to it on the way down will never fit in.

He was absolutely f***ing atrocious with a god awful attitude last season. Based on that, I wouldn't be very encouraged. But he did have a bit about him once upon a time.

I'd avoid him.

He was great for us as a young lad, and looked to be full of promise, but he started having injuries just as Zabeleta started getting very good. He seemed to be spending an awful lot of time in the gym and started getting a body builder's physique (in my eyes), and every time he came back from injury, something other injury happened. I'm absolutely convinced his physique didn't help - and whilst it made him pretty powerful, I think he overdid it.

In the end, he simply wasn't good enough for us anymore and it was time to say goodbye. He had a year at Fiorentina, but couldn't keep a place in their team, then went to Villa.

I feel for the lad, but he's hardly the first to fall by the wayside at the very top level. I don't think he's good enough for a team wanting to secure at mid-table PL spot and build from there.

I wonder who got into his head as he was very good when he first got into the England set up as a fullback.

I doubt anything will be ratified till the new manager is on board.
If we have limited funds we wont spunk 5m plus wages on a player the new manager may not want.
As for his ability...if bsa and moyes believe he is up for it I'll trust them over armchair fans.
While at city he was very highly rated on here and many threads devoted to him.
Now he's rubbish.
When you're playing in a poor side with disorganised demotivated players its diificult to look anything more than ordinary and defenders especially are under the microscope from jumpwrs for goalposts deadheads.

I'm not suggesting, for one second, that he is the answer for us at right back, but I have to say the SMB's record of slagging off players, before they have played for us whom have subsequently gone on to be a success is quite interesting.
So all you're doing is distancing yourself from anyone suggesting he'd be a good signing, whilst also slagging off everyone who says he wouldn't be a good a signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back