Micah Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't go wasting limited transfer funds and wages on this fella. Showed promise as a youngster but just couldn't kick on.

Based on?
I happen to think Jones will be Kept to cover LB and a RB will be brought in.

PVA will get a size complex when he looks along the line

Based on the fact that jones is our current starting right back?

We're blatantly not signing Richards up for back up.

Him and Rodwell can be marras then. I've seen worse cover options.
I get what you're saying but there is John OShea as first cover so I would like to see an up and coming player coming in who wouldn't be taking a big wedge of the wage budget.

Based on the fact that jones is our current starting right back?

We're blatantly not signing Richards up for back up.

Why ? As pointed out he's not had the best year. As pointed out he's bit been playing RB of late.
Why would that warrant him blatantly being a starting a RB.?

This board man, he's not good enough for us. But it's mental to think he won't be considered as squad option for us?

Why ? As pointed out he's not had the best year. As pointed out he's bit been playing RB of late.

This board man, he's not good enough for us. But it's mental to think he won't be considered as squad option for us?

Why would we sign a squad option as our first signing when all along they've been saying we're looking at quality to add to the first 11? Not to mention we need a right back.

Why would we sign a squad option as our first singing when all along they've been saying we're looking at quality to add to the first team squad? Not to mention we need a right back.

Why does it matter the order in which they arrive ? Our first one was almost a left back.
Is Richards better than Jones , Roberge , Brown and Coates. Yes.

Why does it matter the order in which they arrive ? Our first one was almost a left back.
Is Richards better than Jones , Roberge , Brown and Coates. Yes.

Erm because the club clearly are working on a limited budget so they're not going to splash out on transfer fee and wages?

Why does it matter if he's better than jones roberge, Coates and brown? 3 of those aren't at the club. Being better than Jones doesn't say anything, it's debatable anyways seeing as he was part of the worst defence in the premier league last season :lol:

If he signs feel free to bump this if he ends up being cover.

We won't be paying £5m for anyone to come and sit on the bench, guaranteed

Erm because the club clearly are working on a limited budget so they're not going to splash out on transfer fee and wages?

Why does it matter if he's better than jones roberge, Coates and brown? 3 of those aren't at the club. Being better than Jones doesn't say anything, it's debatable anyways seeing as he was part of the worst defence in the premier league last season :lol:

If he signs feel free to bump this if he ends up being cover.

snap when starts against city ! Ha

Not sure about that limited budget thing either.

Hopefully he is rejuvenated playing RB with the beautiful Kone and Kaboul in the middle. Selfishly I hope he doesn't flop because I share his first name.

snap when starts against city ! Ha

Not sure about that limited budget thing either.

Too late to debate that then I'm meant to be travelling home in the morning :lol:. I mean limited budget in context by the way. Looking at the other clubs in the league (exception of Hull)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back