mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friend
  2. Marriner
  3. Swarbrick
  4. Atkinson.
(In that order for their obvious bias)

Having watched them game after game after game, season after season, I don't believe they are just poor referees.
I believe (whether independently or as a conspiracy) they have an agenda against SAFC.
Cheats the lot of them.

1. Friend
  2. Marriner
  3. Swarbrick
  4. Atkinson.
(In that order for their obvious bias)

Having watched them game after game after game, season after season, I don't believe they are just poor referees.
I believe (whether independently or as a conspiracy) they have an agenda against SAFC.
Cheats the lot of them.
I also believe we're getting less decisions against us now Allardyce is or manager as he has influence & will challenge dodgy decisions more than his predecessors, however, bias still shines through.

@redandwhiterob
@Voice of fair play

Andre Marriner consistently doesn't give justifiable decisions in our favour though.... game after game.
He has an agenda against SAFC and is a cheat.

All of those decisions I called in real-time

Take the profession up then and show these people how to go on. I'm sure you'd be loved by football supporters up and down the land

I also believe we're getting less decisions against us now Allardyce is or manager as he has influence & will challenge dodgy decisions more than his predecessors, however, bias still shines through.

@redandwhiterob
@Voice of fair play

How can you possibly say bias still shines through? Since the West Bromwich away game three months ago name me another game where a ref cost us points?

Not necessarily.
As I've said, bias still apparent but less-so now Allardyce is willing to challenge

How can you possibly say bias shines through. These refs are very good at being biased if they aren't costing us points are they?

As I've said. Allardyce now taking them to task but their bias is still apparent

How the fuck can you claim bias when they aren't costing us points? Please explain? No fudges, just a straight answer. Are you saying refs are deciding to be biased by making sure they don't cost us points?

Some people are certifiably mental. as if a random ref with no association to our club would be deliberately biased against us. He could have given both teams a penalty today and both would have been harsh. He failed to give possible fouls for both sides I thought but he had an OK game. Certainly didn't favour either team.

How can you possibly say bias shines through. These refs are very good at being biased if they aren't costing us points are they?

How the fuck can you claim bias when they aren't costing us points? Please explain? No fudges, just a straight answer. Are you saying refs are deciding to be biased by making sure they don't cost us points?

The referees I've named consistently either give decisions against SAFC or don't give decisions in our favour.
I'm not saying they are colluding to do that ie a betting syndicate; what I am saying is that we need to work harder to gain points when these referees are in charge, than we would if other referees were officiating (playing against 12 men).
At the end of the day, if we score a fair goal, it's a goal, but the majority of 50/50 or even 60/40 decisions when these refs are in charge, go in favour of the opposition.

Some people are certifiably mental. as if a random ref with no association to our club would be deliberately biased against us. He could have given both teams a penalty today and both would have been harsh. He failed to give possible fouls for both sides I thought but he had an OK game. Certainly didn't favour either team.

The conspiracy theory nuts hsve totally ignored the post by @Mackenx on the last page that showed when Marriner could have easily given a penalty to Man Utd but decided the Rooney handball was thd biggest stone waller in the history of football

No random referees. I've named them.

The referees I've named consistently either give decisions against SAFC or don't give decisions in our favour.
I'm not saying they are colluding to do that ie a betting syndicate; what I am saying is that we need to work harder to gain points when these referees are in charge, than we would if other referees were officiating (playing against 12 men).
At the end of the day, if we score a fair goal, it's a goal, but the majority of 50/50 or even 60/40 decisions when these refs are in charge, go in favour of the opposition.

:lol:

The conspiracy theory nuts hsve totally ignored the post by @Mackenx on the last page that showed when Marriner could have easily given a penalty to Man Utd but decided the Rooney handball was thd biggest stone waller in the history of football
So 7x 50/50 decisions in favour of Man U / 1x 50/50 decision in favour of SAFC.
That's ok then.

You've failed to answer the simple question again I have asked so ill ask again. If these refs are so biased why are we not dropping points when they have reffed out matches lately? They is a post on the last page thst shows Marriner could gave easily gave Man Utd a penalty. Given that you say Marriner is biased against us why do you think he never awarded the penalty?

You've failed to answer the simple question again I have asked so ill ask again. If these refs are so biased why are we not dropping points when they have reffed out matches lately? They is a post on the last page thst shows Marriner could gave easily gave Man Utd a penalty. Given that you say Marriner is biased against us why do you think he never awarded the penalty?
I've answered. See post above

So 7x 50/50 decisions in favour of Man U / 1x 50/50 decision in favour of SAFC.
That's ok then.

Paranoid f***ing clap track. You fail to answer simple questions put to you. Why is that? Because you can't as there is no logic to your reasoning. Typical biased everybody is against us football fan but when it comes to the actually debating stuff your incapable as your logic is shown up for the f***ing nonsense it is

I've answered. See post above

That is not a answer ffs. It's just typical waffle

Paranoid f***ing clap track. You fail to answer simple questions put to you. Why is that? Because you can't as there is no logic to your reasoning. Typical biased everybody is against us football fan but when it comes to the actually debating stuff your incapable as your logic is shown up for the f***ing nonsense it is

That is not a answer ffs. It's just typical waffle
You may be missing my point.
I'm not suggesting a betting syndicate etc. What I'm saying is anti-SAFC bias whether intentional or sub-conscious.
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = SAFC

Because Man U are a 'big club' / SAFC are scum (in their subconscious)

I'm not suggesting a betting syndicate etc. What I'm saying is anti-SAFC bias whether intentional or sub-conscious.
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = SAFC

Because Man U are a 'big club' / SAFC are scum

Log off and go to bed before you dig yourself deeper into a hole

50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = Man U
50/50 decision = SAFC

Because Man U are a 'big club' / SAFC are scum (in their subconscious)

The evidence is there. Game after game, season after season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back