mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

@redandwhiterob and @Voice of fair play in 3..... 2....... 1.........

"Yeah but we see the slow mo cameras" predictable as fuck. I admit referees get a bit much abuse (that's what fans do), but will they shite admit how bad they can be against us.

Shite again us??

Are other football fans forums full of threads praising them?

SMB internet friend banter brigade out in force to try get you to bite

You were part of that brigade not so long back;)

Blatant handball and I haven't seen any replays, slow motion or otherwise because they didn't even show it on MoTD.

Well done you mate. You obviously would make a top official. Get out there and I'm sure you'd be loved by every fan up and down the country.

Last edited:
Log off and go to bed before you dig yourself deeper into a hole
We've won today. I'm happy.
I shouldn't care about the ref, but to be honest, I was surprised Marriner wasn't celebrating with the Man U team after their goal; the decisions he'd given against us/in their favour at that point.
I'm 'suggesting' that Allardyce 'may' have had a word with Marriner at half-time; hence the 'improvement' in fairness in the 2nd half.
However, the anti-SAFC bias from Mariner was evident ONCE AGAIN.
Is he just a really really shite referee? I'd like to think so, but honestly think it's just a general bias among the refs I mentioned against SAFC as one of the last fashionable clubs in the league / in favour of the fashionable teams.
Bunch of cheats the lot of them. Whether on purpose or not

Well done you mate. You obviously would make a top official. Get out there and I'm sure you'd be loved by every fan up and down the country.

Grow up mate, you're saying it wasn't easy to spot without slow motion replays and I'm telling you that I saw it as clear as day from the front of the West Stand as did everyone around me. I still haven't seen any replays of the handball.

It's difficult to take you seriously when you can never accept that a referee has made a mistake, which he shouldn't have made.

Edit: I have no idea where the ref was standing in fairness because I was watching the game but the linesman would have had a better view than me.

Grow up mate, you're saying it wasn't easy to spot without slow motion replays and I'm telling you that I saw it as clear as day from the front of the West Stand as did everyone around me. I still haven't seen any replays of the handball.

It's difficult to take you seriously when you can never accept that a referee has made a mistake, which he shouldn't have made.

Can you show me where I've said refs don't make mistakes please? My arguments is always the jobs to difficult so mistakes are inevitable.So again just point is to where I don't accept refs make mistakes

Your point should be aimed at those who can't accept refs make mistakes without calling them cheats as many are on this thread are

Can you show me where I've said refs don't make mistakes please? My arguments is always the jobs to difficult so mistakes ate inevitable? So again just point is to where I don't accept refs make mistakes?

"you can never accept that a referee has made a mistake, which he shouldn't have made."

Final part of the quote is the significant part, you always argue that the jobs just too difficult so mistakes will happen but you can never accept that some mistakes are down to poor reffing.

I completely agree that the jobs too hard to do without mistakes but I also see plenty of mistakes that professional referee's just shouldn't be making and you won't accept that.

"you can never accept that a referee has made a mistake, which he shouldn't have made."

Final part of the quote is the significant part, you always argue that the jobs just too difficult so mistakes will happen but you can never accept that some mistakes are down to poor reffing.

I completely agree that the jobs too hard to do without mistakes but I also see plenty of mistakes that professional referee's just shouldn't be making and you won't accept that.

Can you tell me a ref who has never makes mistakes that you think shouldn't be happening?

Surely nee fucker can seriously give him stick for missing that handball?

I saw it clearly enough from the West stand, I don't know from memory what view the ref had of it but the linesman would have had a better view than me.

Every ref has cost team points in the past. Why should sunderland be different?

I never said they should. The referee is supposed to be there to ensure that the game is fair (as much as is practically possible), it's a bit of a joke when they end up doing the exact opposite don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back