Legalising Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

your lungs for a start, strong weed fucks your brain and thats a fact. I'm not saying I'm a scientists now I've quit it but the difference is unbelievable, obviously I don't clam for a joint, I'm at least £100 per week neyter off, I don't smell, teeths whiter, got my sense of smell back, sleep better, can always find my keys and plus the fact its stopped me going for certain jobs due to testing.Its a miracle I have a half decent job without a criminal record etc. To say theres no effect is just burying your head in the sand.
If you drank as much booze as you smoked weed, you'd have been dead 10 year ago, it's all about moderation, If you can't moderate yourself, then it's a good job you packed in.

It sounds like you were pretty dependent on it to be fair. Most users don't spend £100 a week for example. Plus the fact that it effects everyone differently it's a bit of a grey area in terms of negative effects on people's lives. I'm all for legalising it though.
agreed im just giving my experiences
I'm all for legalising it to get it controlled and hopefully make it harder for kids to get hold of

your lungs for a start, strong weed fucks your brain and thats a fact. I'm not saying I'm a scientists now I've quit it but the difference is unbelievable, obviously I don't clam for a joint, I'm at least £100 per week neyter off, I don't smell, teeths whiter, got my sense of smell back, sleep better, can always find my keys and plus the fact its stopped me going for certain jobs due to testing.Its a miracle I have a half decent job without a criminal record etc. To say theres no effect is just burying your head in the sand.

Stop reading propaganda, it absolutely is not a fact at all.

I'm not in denial at all, just haven't got any mental health issues and smoke it regularly.

Who said that?

never made any secret of my past hobby on here:lol:, started growing my own from a moral point of view tbh didnt want to be contributing to crime.......... piss easy to grow n'all its called weed for a reason..would grow in the cracks in the pavement
very tempting now considering I wouldn't be smoking it all

forgive me but you sound a little self-righteous. I smoke anyway so that gets rid of a lot of your negatives, i actually found it helped me sleep better, cost me very little as i grew my own and ive had a fairly successful life these last 30 odd yrs. Like i said it wont suit everyone just like drink doesnt you have to have the strength of character to keep it in check especially when you're sitting on a bin bag full. As for f***ing your brain i think the gear i was using in the late 80s early 90s was much more harmful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back