Legalising Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok smart arse. Tell me this, how many people have died through the use of cannabis? The only way it could kill you is if a ton of it fell off a plane and smashed you in the head.

Also. Just a note but the links between weed and mental illness are a leap at best. I've seen more mental health issues arise from drink than anything

Listen buddy, between you an me lad, I'll take the word of fully qualified health professionals before the fcuking homespun doggerel of some stoner in a cold water stone floor bedsit.

I fcuking said about 5 posts earlier that this was a new start, whT part of fcuking new start have you difficulties with horse.

Booze and fags are legal since Adam was a boy

NEW START you cretin

Think all drugs should be legal, people will always do drugs might as well make money from it, it would get rid of a lot of the dangers if they were regulated, seems daft to me the money the police waste arresting people and processing them for a daft gram of coke when they could be preventing real crimes, also reduced the demand for dealers etc as it would be legal.
This article is a good read:
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/how-to-make-drugs-better-in-2014

Lot of people spouting 'facts' without citing their sources.

Because something happened to you or a friend down not make it a fact. If anything that would be a case study or level 5 evidence. Pretty worthless in substantiating a claim.

Listen buddy, between you an me lad, I'll take the word of fully qualified health professionals before the fcuking homespun doggerel of some stoner in a cold water stone floor bedsit.

I fcuking said about 5 posts earlier that this was a new start, whT part of fcuking new start have you difficulties with horse.

Booze and fags are legal since Adam was a boy

NEW START you cretin

Caught me a good one here :D :D

10 years ago it would never be considered, but it's a new world and all that...

Colorado for example are going to be paying tax back because of the high levels of profit the government made, and the reduced levels of crime since it's legalisation...

What are people's thoughts on it?
If Jim Callaghan hadn't stuttered and panicked after the Wooton Report could have happened years ago.

yes to the woman over the road with MS and to family(who already used) who would otherwise have being putting money into the criminal system....... you could say i was fighting crime and performing a public service

Or that you were committing possession with intent to supply a class B (or possibly C depending on when it was) controlled drug, which makes you a drug dealing criminal

Or that you were committing possession with intent to supply a class B (or possibly C depending on when it was) controlled drug, which makes you a drug dealing criminal
a not for profit criminal i'll have you know. Morally i was very comfortable with my stance and legally?............... well the law in this case is an ass

Do you have to be abusive? a joke can be funny, however, this is a serious thread and a good discussion, don't spoil it with your bile.

That's a right joke coming from you.

I'm taking the thread seriously, horse, haven't you noticed.

Jeez man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back