Leam Richardson sacked by Wigan

41% win rate at Wigan ,steered them to safety despite being in administration, next season he guided them to the league one title where he won the league one manager of the year. This season where the ownership haven't been paying the players ended up in relegation zone . But it's only been been a short number of games and Wigan will be safe but end up in bottom half which is realistically where they should end up anyway before a ball was kicked . Despite our good season so far we are only 4 points from the drop zone

So yeah done a really good job as many people have agreed with me including ex managers etc
Agree with all of this apart from they will be safe. I posted a couple of months ago they will implode financially, there will be strange shenanigans from the owner and it will all end in copious, very bitter tears.

Agree with all of this apart from they will be safe. I posted a couple of months ago they will implode financially, there will be strange shenanigans from the owner and it will all end in copious, very bitter tears.
I definitely think Wigan will be a relegation candidate, too early to say if they'll actually go down or not though.

Yep then they’ll end up in league 1 again rinse and repeat with some dodgy signings they can’t afford and probably come back up again.

These will end up finishing rock bottom of the league in my opinion
It’s a weird one with Wigan, I used to think they were a well ran little club who were quite level headed in our years in the Prem together

But as they got further down the league their fans got more arrogant - strange

Last edited:
These will end up finishing rock bottom of the league in my opinion
It’s a weird one with Wigan, I used to think they were a well ran little club who were quite level headed in our years in the Prem together

But as they got further down the league their fans got more arrogant - strange
Arrogant 🧐. A well run Little club.

Back