Leam Richardson sacked by Wigan

Issue for Wigan is giving Critchley the job then him f***ing off as soon as Gerrard gets another undeserving high profile job. Suppose compensation wouldn't be bad though.

I’m sorry but on what planet has he done a great job. I usually let idiotic comments like this slide, but what are you talking about?
41% win rate at Wigan ,steered them to safety despite being in administration, next season he guided them to the league one title where he won the league one manager of the year. This season where the ownership haven't been paying the players ended up in relegation zone . But it's only been been a short number of games and Wigan will be safe but end up in bottom half which is realistically where they should end up anyway before a ball was kicked . Despite our good season so far we are only 4 points from the drop zone

So yeah done a really good job as many people have agreed with me including ex managers etc

Last edited by a moderator:
41% win rate at Wigan ,steered them to safety despite being in administration, next season he guided them to the league one title where he won the league one manager of the year. This season where the ownership haven't been paying the players ended up in relegation zone . But it's only been been a short number of games and Wigan will be safe but end up in bottom half which is realistically where they should end up anyway before a ball was kicked . Despite our good season so far we are only 4 points from the drop zone

So yeah done a really good job as many people have agreed with me including ex managers etc
Fair enough. Don’t really think he has pulled up any trees though. They look shite, bloated and non entities as a club.

Back