Leam Richardson sacked by Wigan

As I see it I think Liam should not have been sacked results haven’t been good we lost to a good Coventry side.Two wins and you move up the table. We haven’t been playing attractive football especially at home which has been very frustrating to watch. I think we have enough to finish mid table
He signed a new deal 2 weeks. Absolute basket case of a club, and that’s coming from a Sunderland fan

Pretty sure you joined here in an attempt to wind us up initially and when you were doing well last season, you didn't expect us to go up with you. You also tried to rub it in when you signed Wyke. The think is with Wyke, very few thought he was particularly good, he did well in his final season and that made it more difficult to take, especially considering he left to join Wigan.
I never came on here to rub it in about Wyke, by the time he’d settled in, he had his incident so I’d barely seen him play. Look back at my posts, I’m hardly on the wind up. I don’t come on here spouting abuse left, right and centre. You’ve just created something in your head and gone with it.

I never came on here to rub it in about Wyke, by the time he’d settled in, he had his incident so I’d barely seen him play. Look back at my posts, I’m hardly on the wind up. I don’t come on here spouting abuse left, right and centre. You’ve just created something in your head and gone with it.
Perhaps got you mixed up with the other Wigan fan, dannytee.

I love how you seem to have created some weird version of events where I think everything is fine. To the majority who engage on here with a bit of sense, I said the other week it was ridiculous to not pay staff on time and that my own family were affected with late payment.

We are in a new season and I get why people still might be a bit annoyed by us winning the league last year but time has gone on now, the last 6 weeks have seen us diverge in results and we are paying for stubborn management and absent leadership. I can’t explain the nonsense of manager contracts etc. but I’m actually happy we’ve made a decisive move. It’s the right decision to get rid but the next one is more important.

One thing I will say though, is we all have dickheads in our fanbases but some of the comments about hoping Wigan do go bust etc. probably makes me proud to be associated with a club thats one of the smaller ones who have punched above our weight for a while, had success along the way and still manage to piss people off so much :lol:

😁😄

Back