Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just completed the main story. I want more!

I'll try the Left Behind DLC later on.

Also debating a second play through on hard.

Loving playing this on Survivor. Struggling like.
Found it easier on survivor myself! Think I took things a bit slower without the sonar. Properly enjoyed the more difficult playthrough, apart from the very end of the sewer bit which was insane. Be prepared!

Found it easier on survivor myself! Think I took things a bit slower without the sonar. Properly enjoyed the more difficult playthrough, apart from the very end of the sewer bit which was insane. Be prepared!

I am finding the combat more fun as I have to be a tactical rather than just going in guns blazing.

Finally completed this game today and all I can say is "wow"

Visually breathtaking with the best storyline ever. I am gutted it's finished to be honest.

Started it yesterday, not enjoying it so far not sure if its the different pace of combat (or that I am crap at being patient and end up fighting everyone at once) or that I haven't engaged with the characters yet. The moving planks/ladders etc round is tedious as well. Up to just after meeting Bill will stick with it.

Started it yesterday, not enjoying it so far not sure if its the different pace of combat (or that I am crap at being patient and end up fighting everyone at once) or that I haven't engaged with the characters yet. The moving planks/ladders etc round is tedious as well. Up to just after meeting Bill will stick with it.
It gets a lot better.

You'll enjoy it if you stick at it - especially from the winter season onwards

Started a game last week on grounded with the + glitch and wish I hadn't. I prefer going in blazing!

Same, got bored of it, clunky controls, and haven't played it since meeting the little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back