Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit myself last night when you fall down the lift and then looking for the key card and generator, thought I heard a couple runners but thought nowt of it since there was none in the last 5-10 minutes, two of them ran in screaming and nearly jumped out me skin! Then when I finally found the generator a f***ing bloater walks in! :lol:

Think my tactic will be turn the generator on, and just f***ing run for the exit upstairs.
That was the firsts and only bit I was properly scared. Managed to pump them all with a shotgun with my back wedged firmly in the corner. I indeed too ran past the bloater. :lol:

Ah well it didn't do it for me like, finished it now and thought it was really average, started 'Left Behind' but can't be bothered with it tbh - for sale £20 PS4 & pp

I gave up on hardened mode when you drop down into the wonky building just after you meet your first clicker. I can get the first one or two but that's it. Even tried sprinting then climbing but no joy. One sees me then the rest join in.
Stealth as many as you can! Then whack the fuckers with planks and bricks!

The credits are just rolling now. Outstanding game. Think I've only played on it about 5 times but everytime it's been for hours. Gonna start left behind when these credits finish.

The best bit about left behind is definitely just chucking bricks and letting the infected and the bandits fight it out while you watch.

Last edited:
Just finished the main game today. Absolutely superb.
Love that they didn't feel they had to chuck baddies in every section and could leave you just to enjoy the atmosphere of the game.

Sold my disc version of it last week. I'm tempted to get the digital download like. :lol:

Just skipped to the last page of this to avoid any spoilers but wow what a game this is. Finally got a PS4 last Thursday and got this and Infamous 2nd Son with it but have just played this so far.

This was the main reason I got a PS4 over an XBone and to also finally play the Uncharted games. Started off a bit slow and was wondering what the fuss was all about but the hype is justified, I'm up to Winter now so have a feeling it's near the end :cry: luckily I think it's got the DLC included as well not had a look to see what that is in case it spoils the story and what a story it is as well the voice acting etc is superb!

Just skipped to the last page of this to avoid any spoilers but wow what a game this is. Finally got a PS4 last Thursday and got this and Infamous 2nd Son with it but have just played this so far.

This was the main reason I got a PS4 over an XBone and to also finally play the Uncharted games. Started off a bit slow and was wondering what the fuss was all about but the hype is justified, I'm up to Winter now so have a feeling it's near the end :cry: luckily I think it's got the DLC included as well not had a look to see what that is in case it spoils the story and what a story it is as well the voice acting etc is superb!

Still a while to go if you have just started winter. The DLC is a couple of hours worth of story that takes place before Ellie meets Joel. Excellent game though. I am going to play it through again at some point.

That's canny then, just played a little bit of winter so far as Ellie and decided to call it a night put about 3 hours into it tonight.

Just finished it :cry:

Class game like absolutely loved it hope they make a 2nd one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back